FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
p2un.png

Jokers.

Someone needs to find out this persons real location.Then anyone that lives close enough can go break his hands.
No joke.If this person is within 500 miles of me I'd be in my car outside his house waiting for him to leave his house tomorrow morning.

MafiaJunction. The hand breaking community...

Because now it shows the cached version through cloudflare, not the live website, until it stabilizes again .

The live version is up now ...

Last edited:
Someone needs to find out this persons real location.Then anyone that lives close enough can go break his hands.
No joke.If this person is within 500 miles of me I'd be in my car outside his house waiting for him to leave his house tomorrow morning.

MafiaJunction. The hand breaking community...

Lol,Damn right.That asshole cost a lot of people money today.Sunday is usually the biggest day of the week.

I've hurt people for less. I spent 8 years as a long haul trucker.500 miles in my car feels like a trip around the block in comparison.

hi, can you enable ftp upload for free registered uploaders.
thanks.

PS:remote upload is working now.
but seem the stats - download counts is frozen.

Last edited:
Note:Minimum Payout 5$ , Payment methods are WMZ , MB and PayZaWe pay twice a Month

Exactly, what's the day? How long payment complete?

It will takes 5 days to complete or less than 3 days. And you can see the dates on my first post.

Note: We are working on main server thats the reason of down. Few more minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back