FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the stats not working in the new server, please fix it

Server.png

And please check if you are counting correctly from Spain because you paid for the group B 13 dls per 1000 downloads, and my files are of 500 MB, but you are counting like 7 dls for Spain, please check what is the problem.

Last edited:
Hi! filegrasper.
I have 71MB+ upload speed @Ryushare.
I have 40MB+ upload speed @Junocloud.
I have 500KB upload speed @fileOM
So, fileOM bye bye.

download count is not working on new server,i lost so much money!!!when you will fixed it???????

download count still not working,upload is impossible.I give Up!

Last edited:
Problem Problem Problem. Upload through FTP is Not working.400 MB files comes to 33 mb.
You are Not stable as I have Noticed.
Working with You is a Time Waste as I feel.
I cannot wait you to come here everytime and write. "Oh Sorry, There was a Problem with New Server and It is Fixed Now."

Just be stable Like Hotfile Or Uploaded.net.
I have never ever seen Hotfile Owner and No Intension to get touch with him in near Future cause Upload never fails while working with Him.

U r Crazy Man.
Since Upload is not working with You Now, No worry. I will use another Host cause I dnt have time to wait for you Here.

Time is very Important Man.

Problem Problem Problem. Upload through FTP is Not working.400 MB files comes to 33 mb.
You are Not stable as I have Noticed.
Working with You is a Time Waste as I feel.
I cannot wait you to come here everytime and write. "Oh Sorry, There was a Problem with New Server and It is Fixed Now."

Just be stable Like Hotfile Or Uploaded.net.
I have never ever seen Hotfile Owner and No Intension to get touch with him in near Future cause Upload never fails while working with Him.

U r Crazy Man.
Since Upload is not working with You Now, No worry. I will use another Host cause I dnt have time to wait for you Here.

Time is very Important Man.

Yes but to check stableness we are few days old and we done many things to get best. But still we are working, hope you will come in future as soon you see that we are stable.

download count is not working on new server,i lost so much money!!!when you will fixed it???????

download count still not working,upload is impossible.I give Up!

Download count is working only for old server so use ftp. And all i can give is give some extra $$$ for those who bring downloads in these days.

IT would be like 2 times more what you will earn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back