FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, interesting. And are you making the 5% apply to downloads as well or only from sales by referrals?

It is for download only.

good speed upload , pls add jdownload

Jdownload will be added soon.

And important note once again , donot use filehost for backup , File with null activity will be deleted after few days , which means 0 download.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, not many people downloading at least in Italy because of jdownload still not there yet , however I'm not using for storage at least I

I'd like to make a few suggestions.

Can we get more files displayed per page? Something like 100 or so? 20 is kind of annoying to flip through.
In the future, would it be possible to get more details on our downloaders? Filezy, for example, is showing us the country and the referring site from which a download came - if possible. These two things are quite helpful.

Unfortunately, not many people downloading at least in Italy because of jdownload still not there yet , however I'm not using for storage at least I
So you want users not to visit the site and download? But still get paid for it?

Jdownloader kills file hosts.

I'd like to make a few suggestions.

Can we get more files displayed per page? Something like 100 or so? 20 is kind of annoying to flip through.
In the future, would it be possible to get more details on our downloaders? Filezy, for example, is showing us the country and the referring site from which a download came - if possible. These two things are quite helpful.

I will sort things out soon , we are just few hours old . And we will implement the feature you need :) . Please send me the snap how it looks.

So you want users not to visit the site and download? But still get paid for it?

Jdownloader kills file hosts.

Thanks for letting me know.

Yes, JD is not necessary. Some hosts don't pay for downloads done with it, but they still allow it. That part kinda stinks for us affiliates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back