FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B6uimws.jpg

Strange, in the weekend 0 premiums now monday morning 4 premiums.....

B6uimws.jpg

Strange, in the weekend 0 premiums now monday morning 4 premiums.....

And nothing for me....
Chma9mI.png

btw @deniroblack files set as premium or not?

stats ok now for me now. Not sure if all sales were counted on Friday 25th though? Think something went wrong that day??
ImageBam
I keep all my files on free download and still get good sales, I think making them premium only files just pisses your downloaders off.

You have made more than allowed failed login attempt. So your IP is banned and it will get unbanned in next 15 minutes.In case you do not know the pass please use this link to recover your login info. ?????

What's so difficult to comprehend? You've logged in with wrong password several times and system auto-banned you. You can try again in 15 minutes.

And nothing for me....
Chma9mI.png

btw @deniroblack files set as premium or not?

stats ok now for me now. Not sure if all sales were counted on Friday 25th though? Think something went wrong that day??
ImageBam
I keep all my files on free download and still get good sales, I think making them premium only files just pisses your downloaders off.
if you allow me ask, for how long time you use fileom links?

ImageBam
if you allow me ask, for how long time you use fileom links?

since around May 2013. I used ppd first then moved to pps around 10 weeks ago. Good luck and god bless my friend.

You have made more than allowed failed login attempt. So your IP is banned and it will get unbanned in next 15 minutes.In case you do not know the pass please use this link to recover your login info. ?????
I am getting this same error to.I logged out an when I tried to log back in this popped up.Also jdownloader does not recogonize my user an password for my account.

filegrasper could you look into this problem.

Ban issue will be fixed in 10 min.
What happen your paygate? My user upgrade to premium via Credit Card, he received email sussucess purchased, howerver he account didnt renewal to premium. And i didn't get rebill from him. I think your site have many issues, special your paygate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back