Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,853 comments
Please check my private messages. i have some videos with error 23011. sent username and video link. i think some people here are like me with this error. usually appear with embedded links. watch video with direct link it works

Error 1200, 500, 404 not found.. please kindly fix thanks

same ... all video die :(
waiting

Give em a proper burial ... server down, give it some time.

its back up now. no burial needed

Hello Guys,

We've faced a DDoS attack. Probably someone is so jelous about our success. Attack have been mitigated. We keep monitoring the website and adjusting Anti-DDoS filters.

Regards
David

This is funny. Everytime a "video hosting" on this forum is closed. Some video hosting who still alive would face ddos attack.
No wonder doodstream leave this forum.

Well some competitors are jelous and scared of losing their position since we're only one who has same rates as everyone else and have just 2 pops. They're afraid of losing users so they try to destroy us. Pretty much daily basis in hosting section.

Regards
David

This is funny. Everytime a "video hosting" on this forum is closed. Some video hosting who still alive would face ddos attack.
No wonder doodstream leave this forum.
Actually, I think that Doodstream is not participating on WJ, because of their previous fail onlystream.
Post automatically merged:

Please check my private messages. i have some videos with error 23011. sent username and video link. i think some people here are like me with this error. usually appear with embedded links. watch video with direct link it works
I had the same problem. I disabled all of my Chrome extensions except ABP .... haven't seen any errors.

Last edited:
Hello Guys,

** Filemoon Update 1.0.13 **

- Fixed most of the bugs with the player causing error codes 232011 and 10000.
- Fixed upload speed issues at some servers.
- Added new streaming / storage / upload / encoding servers.
- Enabled Premium Views purchasing option. Reduced the price down to 5$ per 10k views.
- Premium Panel is now released for regular Premium Users / Premium Views users.
- Fixed Allowed Domains setting that was not detecting the domain correctly.
- Added Sharing in Player button into the settings (It's per user decide option now).
- Added new streaming logic (From now all the users will be connecting to the closest server near their location).
- Added P2P streaming between servers if load is 80%+.

** Ads Update **

Sadly we're forced to increase amount of ads being displayed in 100% earnings mode to maintain our service correctly with current quality. From now there will be 3 pops and 1 interestial. This is final change no further changes will be made into ads. No changes were made to 0% earnings. It stays at it was with just 1 pop.

All changes will be live at production within 60 minutes from now.

Regards
David

Hi David.

1. In firefox the subtitles do not resize correctly, they look very small when changing to full screen, in chromium browsers are fine.

2. In firefox and chromium browsers when I change to the full screen I can't access the player controls, this happen with direct links in the filemoon page but it only happens on my Galaxy M12 because in my huawei p9 lite 2017 I can access to the controls of the video and I think is because the Galaxy M12 has a waterdrop notch display and the video just expand completely over the screen and my huawei does not have the waterdrop notch design is a normal design.

Sorry for my bad english grammar.

Hi David.

1. In firefox the subtitles do not resize correctly, they look very small when changing to full screen, in chromium browsers are fine.

2. In firefox and chromium browsers when I change to the full screen I can't access the player controls, this happen with direct links in the filemoon page but it only happens on my Galaxy M12 because in my huawei p9 lite 2017 I can access to the controls of the video and I think is because the Galaxy M12 has a waterdrop notch display and the video just expand completely over the screen and my huawei does not have the waterdrop notch design is a normal design.

Sorry for my bad english grammar.

Hello,

Yes we are aware of the issue. It's browser scaling problem not device actually. We will fix this with tomorrow update of things that we couldn't finish today. There will be dedicated settings page to force subtitles into specific size/colour/opacity.

Regards
David

Seriously mate there's something not right with your site. Evey upload I've tried over the last 2 days has all finished with buffering issues. I'm assuming it's because of slow uploads. I'm using maximum speed ethernet connection so the slow uploads is not from my end. All these Server ID: #11, #12, #13, #14 hasn't been working for me.

Another thing, why can't i see the Removed Files or Inactive Files when I click on the tabs atop the Video page? I need to see what video of mine are inactive so I can reupload them please.

Another thing, why can't i see the Removed Files or Inactive Files when I click on the tabs atop the Video page? I need to see what video of mine are inactive so I can reupload them please.
there shouldn't be any inactive videos because there is no file inactivity limit

"Files Expiration Time: Never Expire"

Evey upload I've tried over the last 2 days has all finished with buffering issues.
they did just have an update saying they were using P2P streaming if the servers were over 80% utilized, maybe its something they need to look at. But a slow upload wouldnt make the streaming buffer.

Seriously mate there's something not right with your site. Evey upload I've tried over the last 2 days has all finished with buffering issues. I'm assuming it's because of slow uploads. I'm using maximum speed ethernet connection so the slow uploads is not from my end. All these Server ID: #11, #12, #13, #14 hasn't been working for me.

Hello Sir,

1. We don't have inactive files manager because files never expire.
2. Regarding your issue i see no load at servers except encoders. Have noticed a fact that due to recent update somehow our system allowed playback from encoders (they're also uploaders) which caused heavy load at them. I have disabled playback from these servers some videos might show 404 now untill they're transfered to streaming servers.

Regards
David

Back