Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,897 comments
@FileMoon Sir , i would like to report here that i am getting video error " this file can not played "
Getting this error on most of my videos : error code is : 232011 please check it and fix it
Thank you in advance

Hello,

May i have your login ? Or atleast video link via PM ? Cannot check if you dont provide any data but i dont see any error so far.

Regards
David

Hello Dear Filemoon.Earnings Mode View And Download More upgrade 300% ? Or 500%? Please upped.Thank you.

Hello Sir,

Name one host with such option and explain us how many ads we would need to have to provide 500% revenue option :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Regards
David

Hello Sir,

Name one host with such option and explain us how many ads we would need to have to provide 500% revenue option :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Regards
David

Filemoon:

Date Views Paid Views Views ADB Views VPN Referrals Downloads Refs Total

2022-08-06 278 148 105 6 $0.00000 206 $0.27490

Your System is to easy adblocker downloaders and viewers! Income Profit is to low .

Other Host :

Adlevel
Maximum Ads (100% Pop 3pop + VideoAD + Floater Banner) (100% earnings) (?ad_level=0 in iframe src)

Views Paid Views

200 198

Good Upgrade Your System.

Your System is to easy adblocker downloaders and viewers! Income Profit is to low .
i have also noticed this as well. the amount of views with ADB block setting enabled is very high, when that system shouldnt allow the video to be played unless the users adblock is disabled.

maybe its something the team need to look at eventually

Filemoon:

Date Views Paid Views Views ADB Views VPN Referrals Downloads Refs Total

2022-08-06 278 148 105 6 $0.00000 206 $0.27490

Other Host :

Adlevel
Maximum Ads (100% Pop 3pop + VideoAD + Floater Banner) (100% earnings) (?ad_level=0 in iframe src)

Views Paid Views

200 198

Good Upgrade Your System.

You probably don't understand how Force ADB works. This is feature that is not updated daily because it can't be updated daily. Adblock filters can easy bypass it and it's hard to update it against new filters like No Interval or No XHR

Regards
David

i have also noticed this as well. the amount of views with ADB block setting enabled is very high, when that system shouldnt allow the video to be played unless the users adblock is disabled.

maybe its something the team need to look at eventually
Yes simple F5 Button refresh and not blocked movie.
Post automatically merged:

You probably don't understand how Force ADB works. This is feature that is not updated daily because it can't be updated daily. Adblock filters can easy bypass it and it's hard to update it against new filters like No Interval or No XHR

Regards
David

Please Fixed Bug.Thank you.Funcitons is fine only problem is not work unblock adblocker.Goodwork! Please report fixed your bug.

Last edited:
Hi, filemoon popup on embed player just keep popping up when user use incognito mode, it's butter smooth and popups are normal when it's not in incognito, why is that?can you help me?

Hi, filemoon popup on embed player just keep popping up when user use incognito mode, it's butter smooth and popups are normal when it's not in incognito, why is that?can you help me?

Hello,

If your device has local storage/cookies disabled it's obvious that we cannot save data about triggered pops.

Regards
David

Back