Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know who you are... You are the only one i refused to give more space so i imagine your username but let me know in PM...

I will give you the additional space BUT i expect more sales... 8TB with only 450€ is too low... If you earn 450 it means FileMates earns less than 200... How can 8TB be rpfoitable if you produce less than 200? Most of the users make thousands of euros with less than 2TB normally ;)

Please you have to understand...

IN the last month i made 79 sales €459.126 this month i made 65 sales 360€( because the payment system was down)

and you said to me that dont give more storage...
and i have 7TB...
you should be more comprehensiveness with us because your payments system was down 2 weeks....

what i have to do now??? i don't have a duplicate files... and need all this files online...
what i need to do??? please say increase my sales??if i don't put new things i cant increase my sales. And i cant delete the other files..Because on the internet how many more things you have more thrust the users have on the filehost that i use...

my option are or change to another host, or create a new account on filemates... and pay 2 accounts...to have the double of space...

i need solutions

i wait for an answer filemates..

Last edited:
wasn't there a 400mb limit for registered free users earlier?
does it happen often that you change the filesize for free downloads?
I will get banned from the place where I post if there are premium links only.
It mades me 5-10sales a day but now i will loose it!

There is the 400MB limit... Who changed it??? It still exists...

If people select to put their files to premium only even if the size is bigger it is their choice... sorry ;)

Uncle Bob,

As you are aware, Anonymous Free Users of FileMates have a 300mb file size limit and Registered Free Users have a 400mb file size limit. Downloading a file over 400mb in size requires a Premium account. I'm under the impression that these file size settings will remain where they are, barring any unforeseen events.

Also, as Mates just mentioned, there's an option to "Premium Only" selected files.

In closing, to meet your posting needs, you may want to consider "splitting" your files.

Thanks Mates, Ansley for your feedbacks :)

reg. 400mb limit:
I do post with this service since about 6months now and i know how to use it :)

I have not set any link as "Premium only" there on my account
I got some "complaints" on my site last sunday night (CET), regarding filesize, i checked it with my free test account (No fraud activities intended!) and the guys were right: i couldn't load a 350mb file.
There was the window "u need to upgrade your account..."
Now it works again. Thanks
Stability is very important these days

Last edited:
today they wrote in their site: "SERVICE ACTIVED
We are glad to communicate that POSONLINE was officially approved again from VISA/MASTERCARD.
Your account need to be registered/approved again before you can continue with us.
Please wait until we will contact YOU, we are preparing the new registration form/agreement."

So i suppose this week i will have the new contract and we should start again ;)

Fingers crossed!

they may block people... i do not think they will block me though... i have an excellent collaboration with those people...

and now they get even stronger with verified by visa and mastercard ;)

i just got their reply and it seems we will get back on time... i hope until 5th of november...

they are very professionals and i trust them... since the first day as i was one of the first people to use them in file hosting industry.

i think we will have a very good collaboration again as it has been until now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back