Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All files that got DMCA deleted on the past, the "COPY" or "BaCKUP" of same files no longer available to download now.

They "TURN ON" the MD5 hash checking for every files now.

my account in fileserve has been suspended with 3 month premium and 21.000 fileses in there (all my backup).

Please i need recomendations for hosts from Spain and grup D countries.

Now I've lost hope too, on all filehosts....

MU = closed
Fileserve = closed
Filesonic = just closed affiliate program (once again without a single word to any user)

Will FileJungle go tomorrow?? The odds don't look good. :(

I don't think it's a matter of US based, I think it's all about what happened to MU and now all filehosts are scared and shutting in the blink of an eye without even having any problems themselves.

Now other filehosts are running scared. Who's next on the FBI target list?

As many of you are probably aware of, Megaupload was shut down by the Feds. In response to that, Anonymous took down several government and music websites.

What are file sharing affiliate programs?

File sharing hosts pay uploaders with monetary incentives in a variety of ways.

For example, they might pay $35 for 1000 downloads of your files. Or they might pay $15 for every "premium" signup referral you make.

What are they closing these programs?

Most filesharing hosts have legalspeak in their Terms of Service that make users/uploaders responsible for all uploaded content, instead of the host itself.

The monetary incentives offered to uploaders from affiliate schemes could potentially give them massive legal problems.

Due to the Megaupload case (as well as Hotfile & Rapidshare) it has been shown that these Terms of Service loopholes are not considered valid by the USA / FBI.

What the authorities dislike more than rights infringement, is people earning money from rights infringement.

Filesharing Host Tally as of right now

megauploadlogoa.gif

CLOSED

fileservelogol.png

Deleting multiple files. Closed affiliate program.

logofilejungle.gif

(Owned by Fileserve) Deleting multiple files. Testing out blocking some USA IP addresses.

154420wlx.png

(Owned by Fileserve) Deleting multiple files. Testing out blocking some USA IP addresses.

filesoniclogo.jpg

(Owned by Fileserve) No concrete news yet.

bepet.jpg

Closed affiliate program.

9cb209fb8c.png

Banned USA IP addresses.

filepostlogo.jpg

Started suspending accounts with infringing material (doing what Hotfile did)

6xcvw.jpg

Closed affiliate program.

FILEJUNGLE IS NEXT CLOSING

Oh My God....the filehost is dead.....what's the next??....

The fbi and the goverment of the united states don't have to somebody to fight and now they want the internet. What a crap.... this is gonna be a cementery of filehost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back