Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi..,

guys..,whether this filehost pay or not...or is it scam...??

bcoz lot of complaints in thread...

any one got payment...some say they delay payment...and delete earnings suddenly...

need ur comments

Go through the previous posts and find it out...also check filehost discussion thread..you will get to know...if couple of persons doesnt get paid..that doesnt make a host a scammer...Filejungle is a very good host...doesnt matter if some delay occurs...their payout rate is good...and i am very much happy working with them

FileJUngle SCAM !

Hello WJ members! This is my first post in this thread, and I made this post because I think FileJUngle is a SCAM !!!

This is my problem: What's going on with the Filejungle-Filejungle Remote ?!? It's not even shown in the upload Tab :

aTWwx.jpg

What is going on ? Are you, the FileJungle Team, stop the FJ to FJ remote upload ? Because if that is true I want my money back ! Two days ago I upgraded to premium to enjoy the Remote Upload from FJ to FJ and now it's not working ... Don't make me think that FileJungle it is a SCAM Host and you allowed internal remote upload just to attract more members, because if you do that you are not going to last long on the filehost market with this kind of tricks ! :@

Hello WJ members! This is my first post in this thread, and I made this post because I think FileJUngle is a SCAM !!!

This is my problem: What's going on with the Filejungle-Filejungle Remote ?!? It's not even shown in the upload Tab :

aTWwx.jpg

What is going on ? Are you, the FileJungle Team, stop the FJ to FJ remote upload ? Because if that is true I want my money back ! Two days ago I upgraded to premium to enjoy the Remote Upload from FJ to FJ and now it's not working ... Don't make me think that FileJungle it is a SCAM Host and you allowed internal remote upload just to attract more members, because if you do that you are not going to last long on the filehost market with this kind of tricks ! :@

Before you go off into a rant like that maybe you should have read the message on your DASHBOARD:

04 Jan 2012Remote upload FileJungle to FileJungle

To our valued friends and affiliates!

We have decided after much thought to remove our remote upload service for FileJungle to FileJungle.

The removal will begin from the 16th of January 2012.

You will of course still be able to use all other supported hosts when using our remote upload service!

Sincerely,
FileJungle Tarzan

There is nothing tricky about it. If you actually read the dashboard messages you would have had a chance to tell Filejungle-Greg in here that you thought it was a bad idea.

@funman
no matter in FJ and here, they have been announced that they will remove FJ to FJ...
not thing can say but you are a one of the stupid and louder users in this world..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back