Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled11.jpg

can you help my friend this problem, Filejungle ?

hi..,

guys..,whether this filehost pay or not...or is it scam...??

bcoz lot of complaints in thread...

any one got payment...some say they delay payment...and delete earnings suddenly...

need ur comments

My personal experience was that making money vat because it generates considerable amounts making up the account ban me why, and certainly not pay me and I have seen many users who will pass the same.

It is not with malice or bitterness, my message only share my personal opinion on this server scam that is I do not know what that user does not pay.

I hope you find it helpful.

The support told me that "We will have escalated your issue to our Accounts team and your account has been added for letter to be reviewed again."

So I am waiting a week

From what I follow this subject, the more likely it is to forget yourself and not pay you back or you account.

All PM's sent to me will be replied to very shortly.

Your payments are being processed now so you will see the pending status change to approved very shortly, then of course you will receive payment tomorrow.

Uploading seems to work fine here, I have forwarded your complaints so if you are still noticing problems etc just let me know and I will try my best to help.

Greg

All PM's sent to me will be replied to very shortly.

Your payments are being processed now so you will see the pending status change to approved very shortly, then of course you will receive payment tomorrow.

Uploading seems to work fine here, I have forwarded your complaints so if you are still noticing problems etc just let me know and I will try my best to help.

Greg

I havenot received your reply but I will wait.But a bigger problem now,FTP doesnot work,failed 100% after 1-2 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back