Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Greg : FJ for free user speed very slow around 100-150 KB/s , waiting time next download 40 Min is very Long time . pls fix speed and waiting time next download set to 20 min .Sorry my english bad

uploadstation official thread is closed
When is Filejungle @@ or someday fileserve?

well, all filehost have problem with stats and payments, but with uploadstation dont have problem, with clossed account for not reason, and payment declined, clossed affiliation program, and this thread still alive, and I not the only with this problem in filejungle :facepalm:

PD: Good luck with your case!!
I can say now... since the last year my account was disabled but the files are still active generating money for filejungle.

Happy new year Greg, please don't forget about my account, can you belive that the files of an account that you "disabled" for break the Terms and Conditions of filejungle are still active?

Please answer my last reply to the opened ticket or delete the files.

Hi FileJungle-greg,
I'm real uploader, please upgrade my account to premium so that I can have more space to upload and earn some sale for FileJungle
Check Pm for the account Details.
Thanks,

Everyone - Please stop sending me PM's regarding free premium upgrades as I can't help you with that right now, I have said when we are offering these again I will inform you.

Stats are working fine, any FTP errors you mentioned are being looked into.

All other PM's I have been sent which don't relate to me upgrading your account will be answered shortly.

Happy new year :)

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back