Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell , Speed free download very very Fast around 40-50 KB/s.. Stats down Day by Day..and

Please wait for 35 minutes to download the next file...

Greg : i can read in page 1 "

- Free User speed: 500Kb/s
- Waiting time for Free Users: 30s then 10 minutes in between downloads.

- Free Users can upload up to 2GB and download up to 1GB.
- Files are stored for 30 days from the last download.
"
this is true???

Last edited:
Any peak times or evening the site just stops working. It's only use is as a backup for off peak times. Most surfers will beg you to use any other host. If you have a website using only filejungle will kill your bookmarkers off very rapidly.

Why my account is disabled? 2 of my friends also disabled without any reasons.
Please check it for me.Thanks

Account name: ackuang

yes indeed greg is a man of his word...he gave me back my acount !
Not here, i'm still waiting for an answer from the support team of filejungle.
User disabled!
ackuang said:
Why my account is disabled? 2 of my friends also disabled without any reasons.
Same here, i also have 2 friends with disabled accounts, let me guess you are professional uploaders and you were using filejungle as the other filehosters.

So you can't explain why your account was closed or "disabled", specially because probably you were invited by one of the workers of filejungle who sent you a PM in the site where you publish.
The first of this week, server is SCAM.
I agree, unbelievable but true the files in my account are still active while my account it's "disabled", they continue making money from the files in the "disabled" accounts that they consider that are breaking their Terms & Conditions.

Now back on topic, Greg i came here again to request official support because there's no answer yet, with a year of premium account paid and files making money for filejungle i'll like to request that you delete all the files in my account please, or to give me my money back.

Some news about my account Greg?, please let me know, thanks in advance!.

The first of this week, server is SCAM.

Also were earning money with downloads?

Why would it only have you not directly banned and if you complain you eat a BAN!

For your information there were no earnings he was banned for breaking the rules. Every week users break our rules by attempting to cheat. This is a very small percentage and you were one of them, we pay thousands of dollars out every week so don't confuse yourself by thinking we are trying to avoid paying our hard working honest affiliates.

hello ; please speak with the admin of this site www.mamega.com to add this filehost

We don't add filehosts instantly, if that host proves to be popular then it may get added.

has counting stopped? I couldnt get any downloads for 4 hours now..

Stats are working fine here.

Stillcyco - I told you to contact our team as I cannot personally do anything for you. If you have submitted a ticket what is the ticket number? I can then try to have it looked into faster.

Everyone - There is no free premium offer any more, it expired on the 12th of December. So please stop messaging me asking for premiums as I cannot grant this to you. Once a new promotion kicks off you guys will be the first to be involved.

Greg

Last edited:
unable to login to filejungle

hey, greg, as title said... it show user disabled when i login, what happen? pls reply this post asap, my frens oso having same prob
my username: lekkiw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back