Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir! Hello: I want to know why my account on the less this nlxl001, Liangwei5200 two offline promotion income, please check ~

My user:jaes886

hey, greg, as title said... it show user disabled when i login, what happen? pls reply this post asap, my frens oso having same prob
my username: lekkiw

You broke the rules, in more than 1 instance. You should read our terms before you decide to do that, that is why your are banned.

Sir! Hello: I want to know why my account on the less this nlxl001, Liangwei5200 two offline promotion income, please check ~

My user:jaes886

Sorry what are you asking? :) Don't see anything wrong with your account, could you maybe PM me and try to explain it a bit clearer, thanks.

Greg

I agree, unbelievable but true the files in my account are still active while my account it's "disabled", they continue making money from the files in the "disabled" accounts that they consider that are breaking their Terms & Conditions.

Do not delete files on your account, your goal is simple is that a user to upload many files and you begin to generate significant amounts is banned on Monday just before paying, that's how this server wins scam.

For your information there were no earnings he was banned for breaking the rules. Every week users break our rules by attempting to cheat. This is a very small percentage and you were one of them, we pay thousands of dollars out every week so don't confuse yourself by thinking we are trying to avoid paying our hard working honest affiliates.

I was suspended without real reason, and you earn more money doing this type of fraudulent practices, which is to deceive people to use and once they generate are banned on Mondays right before you pay if they were honest and baned any other day erase files.

Last edited:
Curious as to the other people I tell them exactly that defused, however my only generic answers, do not dare to say something and continued to demonstrate that what they say is false, are pathetic.

what the, i dint made self referral at all, tat was my fren who just started join filejungle.. which way u think i made myself referral? he n me not even leaving in the same state, how can u said like tat

Last edited:
What the hell , Speed free download very very Fast around 40-50 KB/s.. Stats down Day by Day..and

Please wait for 35 minutes to download the next file...

Greg : i can read in page 1 "

- Free User speed: 500Kb/s
- Waiting time for Free Users: 30s then 10 minutes in between downloads.

- Free Users can upload up to 2GB and download up to 1GB.
- Files are stored for 30 days from the last download.
"
this is true???

My user disable, As they are scam, they do not return my account to avoid paying, I request that I delete any files hosted on my account.

My username: "Masqueguarra"

its hard to access FJ filemanager...have to reload several times....uh and again with the FTP pending, same thing happen to FS and US, I wonder what happen.....hopefully it can be resolved soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back