Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks i hope to recover my acount fast :)

I sent you a message, your account has been sorted out.

Greg, i've contact via http://filejungle.com/contactus.php
My acc: daikin013
Pls check for me :)

Hi, I responded to your ticket, check the payment information page next time and you'll see what you should do in order to be paid on time :)

hello dear read my message i request for some thing .. give me reply bro take care thnx

I have dealt with your request.

Greg

Hi people.
I would like to know if somebody could tell me how much is the daily limit to download as anonymous user with the same IP and different files. I mean Gigabytes.

Thank you very much.

anaksr - Yes it was, if you click payment you can see that $0.41 was added to your account on the 16th which is Friday. It specifically states 'bonus added'

I guess its a bad week for me, even after addedd the bonus amount, the total is almost the same with last week's :facepalm:

thanks for the bonus thou

anaksr - Yes it was, if you click payment you can see that $0.41 was added to your account on the 16th which is Friday. It specifically states 'bonus added'

Yes infact i checked it now and found out that bonus amt was added.Sorry i didn't check that option.Anyhow thanx for bonus payment.

baleegh999 - 2GB for free and 5GB for premium.

sample - Answering questions which are easily available for you if you spend 2 seconds to look isn't really my job. Phlok was kind enough to show you anyhow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back