Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

:D Get the bonus from filejungle today~ Boost up my pocket money!! New Iphone would be the X'mas present by the bonus B-)

Last edited:
@pjachu
Don't spamming in this thread. How annoying you are?
You subscribe this service, don't you know they can store or check your acc info?
Don't be kidding man. They have this right for internal use definitely.

You just like a baby and keep shouting to request a bottle of milk.
Again, leave this host and cheat in other hostings. You Cheater.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WTF? The man explained that there is no Multi-accounts. Banned him with no chance to defend. Who does that? Why do they look in our passwords? Another thing that is not the only case. People are much, passwords may be repeated. Let us defend ourselves, because it does not look good.

earnings receved (a bit earlier), thks jungle!!

I saw the bonus in my acc too, and thanks for the payment :D
but pls improve the download speed for free users, thx:)

yeap some files get DL at decent free speed while others (files) are DL @low speed for free visitors. Maybe depend which server are located these files. premium speed was improved since we tested direct from browser DL. Monday wasn't a good day either.....

Just see Xmas bonus, thanks Filejungle

7WYNKU8.png

wohhhhh ... it is excite to hear about the bonus! Who can tell me where to see my bonus????

In statistic page

U JUST SCAMMED MY FROM MY MONEY THAT'S ALL!
You're not alone. I had a payout request of some $87, right Greg?

Here they are only ignoring me, even if i asked for permission to send a PM.

I finally received an email from their support saying that my account was violating their Terms and Conditions, nothing more.

One of their representatives "monica" sent me a PM in the site where i was publishing their links... so i guess that they knew very well what was being published (the obvious reason of their business)

They leaved active all my work of some 2 months, of course i'm going to remove all their links from my publications, and i don't recommend this service.

Yes their are scamm.

Yes they can check so show me screenshots with my 'cheat or everyreason' why i got banned... They banned ppl for fun cause it's scamming host.
Absolutely, they are scamm, they also banned me with no reason, i thought that it was for a mistake when i created an account with them but no.

Even that i reported the mistake and i never had an answer from their support, not here and not in their site.

Also if they were "ethic" with their actions they wouldn't have leave my files active.

But guess what?, my files are active and generating money for them.

That's all they want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back