FileIM.com - Up to $125 for 1000 downloads + 50% for sales [Offical]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, stats look like they're being counted. Download speeds are all right (though not the best in the industry). Upload speeds are fairly good, but the FTP disconnecting issue needs to be looked at. The wait pages aren't cluttered with a million ads and loaded with lots of pop-ups, so that's a plus for downloaders. The uploader interface is great, particularly the page that breaks down your downloads by referring page and IP addresses. :D

All that's left is for payouts to happen. I guess we wait and see.

FTP is fixed, thank you for your working!

but, cannot download my contents (and others),
and statistics still have stopped....
Surely, are you control particular access from foreign countries?

PM me your links

u can be banned by just saying Scam

Really ? You didn't show much interest my contacts before.
I wonder what's got into you ? :|

You said "send PM to me", so I immediately sent.
But, you have yet to make a formal reply.
You check ??
I have been waiting for two days.

and, you answered the my question three days in advance,
server under maintain, will be back on 21th

r u really official ?
How long have u left "c2.fileim.com" server unmended ?
Why has statistics stopped for a long time ?

Pardon me, Take things a little more seriously.

already check and nothing wrong on server side

maybe u should post ur statics page and ur request money page screenshot before yelling

and u dont earn money by just download ur own links

Last edited:
Runtime Error

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif] Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web> </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web> </configuration>
[/FONT]

Please solve this problem
I can't join to my profile

already check and nothing wrong on server side

maybe u should post ur statics page and ur request money page screenshot before yelling

and u dont earn money by just download ur own links

aaalrg.jpg

do u still call nothing wrong ? :facepalm:
set the limit for particular connection ?
and,
can't download---->>No count---->>No payment.
it's a matter of course, quite simple.
[STRIKE] moreover, statistics dont count download from "c1.fileim.com" also.[/STRIKE] BE RESUMED!
i can't comprehend what u want to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back