Filehosts (AKA Cyberlockers) With Lifetime Premium Accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick

Okays, so I have lifetime premium accounts with MegaUpload, FileSonic, and FileServe. I'm trying to figure out what other hosts I can buy premium account with.

65 comments
Don't buy lifetime. Uploaders tend to change filehosts in every 3-4months. Because of this, you will end up with no links to download with premium

Lifetime Plans = $200
1 Year account : $60 x 3 times = $180
3 Years later who knows which filehost is at top and which closed. So renew yearly for now i would say FSo gives faster releases than fileserve

Lifetime Plans = $200
1 Year account : $60 x 3 times = $180
3 Years later who knows which filehost is at top and which closed. So renew yearly for now i would say FSo gives faster releases than fileserve

I never thought like that. Mostly, I prefer 6-months plan. Actually I started uploading 2-3 weeks age. I plan to buy 1 month premium at first trial. If I make money, I will buy 6 months.

@CyberAff: I dunno, I just didn't know what to call them (it was just me being odd).
@lordofupload: FileServe no longer sells lifetimes, but I bought one while it was still an option.

Things like the HotFile shit and the DuckLoad shit is one of the reasons I'm still looking to add some cyberlockers. I actually have four Lifetime Premium accounts (two MegaUploads, FileServe, and FileSonic). I have (and am glad I have) two MegaUpload accounts because I have one account with more than 23.5 TBs of content in single-link, zero-extraction content. I share links from my other account.

If I only uploaded for the money, then yes I can see how it might be better to avoid Lifetime accounts (at least until you know if the host is legit). But for me a big part of all this is I don't want to start uploading to a host that won't let me buy a Lifetime premium account--I like that (for example) with my personal/private MegaUpload account 10 years from now I'm still going to have access to all my content (because the account will still be premium, and the files will still be there).

I want the same to be true (whenever possible/practical) with the content I share.

Actually, my dream is that sometime soon RapidShare is going to have a Lifetime Premium option. NetLoad adding one would be nice.

Classic WJ. Instead of answering the OP's question, everyone feels it's their job to state the obvious, even though it has no influence on anything.

@CyberAff: I dunno, I just didn't know what to call them (it was just me being odd).
@lordofupload: FileServe no longer sells lifetimes, but I bought one while it was still an option.

Things like the HotFile shit and the DuckLoad shit is one of the reasons I'm still looking to add some cyberlockers. I actually have four Lifetime Premium accounts (two MegaUploads, FileServe, and FileSonic). I have (and am glad I have) two MegaUpload accounts because I have one account with more than 23.5 TBs of content in single-link, zero-extraction content. I share links from my other account.

If I only uploaded for the money, then yes I can see how it might be better to avoid Lifetime accounts (at least until you know if the host is legit). But for me a big part of all this is I don't want to start uploading to a host that won't let me buy a Lifetime premium account--I like that (for example) with my personal/private MegaUpload account 10 years from now I'm still going to have access to all my content (because the account will still be premium, and the files will still be there).

I want the same to be true (whenever possible/practical) with the content I share.

Actually, my dream is that sometime soon RapidShare is going to have a Lifetime Premium option. NetLoad adding one would be nice.

you can buy uploaded.to lifetime its very reliable and good host, also its well known.

erm.. does fileserve really have lifetime premium membership? i heard of megaupload and filesonic but not fileserve lol...

Fileserve does have an option for purchasing "Lifetime" through authorized re sellers, it is $259 right now...:
These guys, I got my lifetime Filesonic through them:
Code:
https://premiumissuer.com/?loc=fileserve
And another one:
Code:
http://www.24instant.com/en/99-lifetime-premium-account-fileserve.html
OP,
Did you end up buying another account? Who did you go with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back