FileGrep.com - PPS/Referral (50% sale, 40% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FileGrep

FileGrep.com

To claim your free credit, simply email us at support@filegrep.com with the address used to signup!

We are very excited to introduce our newest brand FileGrep.com.

What is FileGrep?

FileGrep is the newest addition to our vast hosting platform. This service allows anyone anywhere to instantly store their files and share with colleagues. Does your business need to be able to store and share files in the office but you don't have a budget to get your own storage platform? FileGrep will soon become an important utility in your tool box!

What makes you different than the rest?

While the idea of file storage is an old one, we were determined to shake the tree. In order to do this we had to engineer our platform from the ground up.

When designing our platform we constantly reflected on the needs of the end users. Our service utilizes numerous servers in a load balancing scheme attached directly to NAS to create our cloud. With direct connection to multiple gigabit backbones, you are guaranteed the best uptime and connectivity available.

This sounds good, what are the limitations?

All Users:
  • Max upload size: 3GB

62Vzz0M.png

Do you offer an affiliate program?

YES! We currently offer two affiliate programs based on a revenue share model. The more traffic and sales you drive the more money you will make.

Webmasters:

For every new sign up, we will give you 50% of the revenue generated from the sale. When your referred client renews their account, you will automatically be credited 40% of their renewal.

Content Providers:

For every new sign up, we will give you 50% of the revenue generated from the sale. When your referred client renews their account, you will automatically be credited 40% of their renewal.

When do I get paid?

You are able to request a payout at any time before the end of the payout period. We pay on the 1st of every month.

In order to receive your payment by the 1st, your payout will have to be requested no later than 11:59 PM EST on the 15th of the previous month.

How do I get paid?

We currently offer payments through a variety of methods.

Payment Options:
  • Payza
  • Skrill
  • Check
  • Money Order
  • Wire Transfer
  • Western Union

All payment methods are subjected to fees paid by the affiliate. Please check with your banking provider for a fees list.

If you wish to be paid by check, money order, wire or western union, please contact us at support@filegrep.com beforehand.

Signup Now

Click "Make Money" in your user menu on the top right :)

Coming soon!

• FTP uploads

We are still in beta, so all feedback is welcome :) If you do not receive your activation email please email us immediately and we will deal with it.

FG.

Last edited:
28 comments
Hi binge2008, we will be increasing the payout frequency in future but it will stay monthly for the time being. This should be no problem, though, as it is still a short wait :)

Welcome FileGrep,

Site looks very good

the rates are very low it should be at least 50/50 to attract uploaders

and what about the statistics?

good luck

Welcome to Wj.

No PPD ?

We do not currently have a PPD program and are unlikely to provide one in future. We apologise for any inconveniences caused by this but hope you can enjoy the PPS program as much.

Welcome FileGrep,

Site looks very good

the rates are very low it should be at least 50/50 to attract uploaders

and what about the statistics?

good luck

We will be adding affiliate reports in the near future. You will then be able to view your sales and statistics.

The payout percentages will be also increased as soon as possible but must remain at this rate for the current time until we have completed further financial calculations.

I understand there is a certain demand for PPD from some of you, but this we cannot change. You can quite easily earn from PPS, often more than you would from PPD. All I can say is, try it out, I apologise that we cannot offer such a model at this time.

FTP support is near complete, you will be able to login within the next few days, further details will be posted at the time.

Additionally, some internal updates have been made, so if you do find any bugs please don't hesitate to inform us.

Rates have been increased to 50% sale, 40% rebill!

Upload sizes will be vastly increased in the near future, our developers are currently working on it. :)

We may support WMZ in future but it could take some time, please consider alternative methods for now.

With other hosts, I can earn from my uploads as well as my referral link bcause it doesn't matter which link will bring the sale for you. So, think about it !!!

The earnings reports are now live, you will be able to see your earnings across any range of dates along with a simple, yet helpful graph :)

uFmt9tZ.png

If you find any bugs, please let us know as this is still being worked on.

cool & clean design - i like that :)
i will try u in my site
good luck

Our aim is to keep things simple, like they are meant to be. Easy to use and to the point, we are happy you like the direction we are taking our service in :)

Just a small update. The upload limit has been increased to 3GB.
FTP is still being worked on by the developers but should be available soon.

Any issues, post here :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back