Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for taking off the buggy filedownloader. :)
Now, what can be done about the frozen stats? It's happening alot and it's hard to say what the usual file download amount would be for those files because it happens so often that you really can't tell. You mentioned giving a bonus to uploaders for a period of time but how and what amount?
I'm really trying to stick by you guys. But the service is unpredictable.

@SteebieJ:Were any of your files deleted due to DMCA requests? I can say two things: 1) our bounce rates are now lower and downloads counts are higher now that the popup .exe links have been removed and 2) our biggest uploaders are generating normal stats now. Please PM me your user id so I can have a closer look.

We gave uploaders a 50% bonus for 2 weeks, which is now over.

Last edited:
Statistics work perfectly.
The side is fast. Finally a side working well!
Since months reliable.
I obtained all of my payments till now.
A mistake may appear anywhere.
But here very good the support.
They lend an ear to the problem and it is repaired.
Thank you Filegag the best one. :)

[SLIDE]http://rapidimg.org/server/files/5aG4HJfil.png[/SLIDE]

I am posting my download stats as Filegag's request. Iv've been using FG for months now and I could say the site had its ups and downs (literally lol). To everyone saying stats are frozen I don't believe this it to be true. I have ways of determining it and the screenshot above is a proof. Perhaps you are not promoting your files that well. This site is working perfectly normal right now. :D

Last edited:
I have 1 unique download today at this hour.

Apparently they are not counting all downloads good. I have registered 1 week ago and its easy to check the amount of downloads. So it's ridiculous to think that i have not promoted my links good.

The first days i thought it was my fault but now it's obvious that there is something wrong with the download counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back