Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone get this
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, May 6, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Subject: Oops
To: @gmail.com

support@filegag.com is not on your Guest List | Approve sender | Approve domain

Sorry, filegag is closing. We are taking all the money we made, and you're not getting a fucking penny.

We're scammers. We don't fix shit that's wrong with our site. Your users can't download files? We don't give a fuck.

Try a better host like juno or ryushare. To those of you who are mad, it's not like we were ever going to pay you, so no point crying over spilt milk.

i did.

----------------------

Sorry, filegag is closing. We are taking all the money we made, and you're not getting a fucking penny. We're scammers. We don't fix shit that's wrong with our site. Your users can't download files? We don't give a fuck. Try a better host like juno or ryushare. To those of you who are mad, it's not like we were ever going to pay you, so no point crying over spilt milk.

i did.

----------------------

Sorry, filegag is closing. We are taking all the money we made, and you're not getting a fucking penny. We're scammers. We don't fix shit that's wrong with our site. Your users can't download files? We don't give a fuck. Try a better host like juno or ryushare. To those of you who are mad, it's not like we were ever going to pay you, so no point crying over spilt milk.

lol why are you posting the same message ......already many users posted this message & all of us seen this.....

now filegag proves that he is a scammer but still i don't believe it bcz recently he opened a new thread -

http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-ho...-host-up-$60-per-10k-views-daily-payouts.html

so i think we have to wait for filegag .....don't spam in this thread the same message bcz nothing will be happen if you post....

on 2nd may i got a message from filegag .i never ask about anything but he ask me & said this -

"Hey, you have an outsanding payment still correct? I believe I can send a payza payment within the next few days."

I m still waiting for filegag reply if he scam then what ?? just move to other host that's it we can't do anything.....

image.png

Got this mail.

Oops sorry didn't see many have posted already.
Really shocking.

Sorry, filegag is closing. We are taking all the money we made, and you're not getting a fucking penny.

We're scammers. We don't fix shit that's wrong with our site. Your users can't download files? We don't give a fuck.

Try a better host like juno or ryushare. To those of you who are mad, it's not like we were ever going to pay you, so no point crying over spilt milk.

Locked until they sort themselves out, if they do.

It's likely some kid just got into their system and/or downloaded the db dump then mass mailed to the user base.
Yet another instance of what happens when you use an outdated vulnerable script.

PM M or cvrle when you re-appear, filegag, if you re-appear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back