Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Thank a lot Filefactory .... I got it today

pc1qwhw7fvsx.jpg

At other hosts I would get which file got the sale, the amount the sale was for and the domain the user clicked to get to the file. so you know where the sales were coming from and before MU I would get more than 50 sales a month. Even last year I was getting over 25 sales a month. This all stopped since the new changes.

I changed one of my old accounts to premium downloads only and got a single sale last month because the only way to get a sale now is if a user clicks your link goes to the FF site and immediately buys a premium account. Other wise no sale.

In another account I had no sales at all. But I got a rebill. And he downloaded all files in the account. How can I get no sale but a rebill? Since he downloaded almost 2TB of files there is something else going on.

I did get like 20 rebills in other accounts and have no idea about them. No sales but rebills for like 3 bucks? Download count is very low so not worth PPD.

Also no payment and no answer since they paid in oct. Even though they said do I want amazon or Bank wire etc earlier in the month. I did not want to wait 6 months again and said I just want payza.

We know MU had really easy free user downloads and upload policy and they made a LOT of money. FF is just too hard to use now even not worth converting to paid accounts from earnings since there is no earnings and free users now hate it. Cant set to Premium only either to get sales and also 1 sale instead of 100?

Shit, it looks like they've discontinued their promos now.

Now it costs $96/ year!!

No wonder there hasn't been any sales for some time now. Everybody are buying from resellers and we're not getting anything.

Last edited:
Shit, it looks like they've discontinued their promos now.

Now it costs $96/ year!!

No wonder there hasn't been any sales for some time now. Everybody are buying from resellers and we're not getting anything.

I think they are trying to have people buying the 5 years promo plan for $299.
Code:
www.filefactory.com/premium/promo/5year/

Last edited:
$77/year is still double as expensive as it used to be before at only $39!

Who the hell are they fucking kidding? It used to be 79/year before, and now they say $77 is 50% off promo.

I bet they'll gonna keep this "promo" going on, valentines day promo, easter promo, etc etc...

Last edited:
$77/year is still double as expensive as it used to be before at only $39!

Who the hell are they fucking kidding? It used to be 79/year before, and now they say $77 is 50% off promo.

I bet they'll gonna keep this "promo" going on, valentines day promo, easter promo, etc etc...

If you want the 39 a year, you have to buy 5 years instead. But who would like to buy 5 years t same time? Do we affiliates earn on promo offers?

Back