Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Well it's on you to decide whether you keep on working with them or not? One thing is very clear they pay very late but they pay sure. They will not runaway with your money.

LOL They deleted my account with $$$ in it last year. Only one file deleted due to DMCA and they didn't pay me because I stopped posting FF links.

Maybe that DxGen is retarded, since only retarded people are still using filecrapfactory.

fact is Filecrapfactory hasn't been paying most affiliates since August 2012. if you got paid then smart thing is delete your account there and move to another filehost.

Well, I must be one of the retards who's used filefactory for years, first as a user, then as affiliate. They've always paid, sometimes slow, but eventually the money is there.

We got paid and will continue getting paid.

This is unlike megashares which suddenly just stopped paying. (I'm still using them though.)

It's hard nowadays to find hosts which has been around for a very long time and which seems to still gonna be around for quite some more time.

What's the alternative? All those xfile hosts popping up and disappearing daily?

We all have different requirements, and not everybody is in it for the money.
I'd like my files to stay somewhere and always available for my users to download and not move around hosts every fucking time there's tiny bit of problem.

If filefactory users are retards, then Moggy, you must be a MOTHERFUCKER for not using ff. That's my logic based on your logic.

They have sent money to all user on yesterday.

Says who ??

I have had a payment pending forever now. Reversal after reversal after reversal ... but no money received

You check from me.

18629638d68ce16835b40506a884a25f5699db22.png

Maybe that DxGen is retarded, since only retarded people are still using filecrapfactory.

fact is Filecrapfactory hasn't been paying most affiliates since August 2012. if you got paid then smart thing is delete your account there and move to another filehost.

Well seems Moggy you being the only retard here, as either you are a retard fool or have zero knowledge of plain and simple English, read again and again and again till you understand, if not use Google's translator to translate those in your native language, so that you can understand. Damn retard fools like you making this place shit, xfs Dinosaurs are best for you suckers, go and get sucked.

P.S. - I don't upload now, I have couple of big forums to run, and if I were still uploading FF must have been in my list, worked with them since long and we can say proudly they never cheated us and yes they are almost late to pay but they do pay.

Well it's on you to decide whether you keep on working with them or not? One thing is very clear they pay very late but they pay sure. They will not runaway with your money.

LOL They deleted my account with $$$ in it last year. Only one file deleted due to DMCA and they didn't pay me because I stopped posting FF links.

It's strange and simply unbelievable, I think your account was compromised (most probably used on Rapidleech or something) and to remove that history deleted the account.

Well, I must be one of the retards who's used filefactory for years, first as a user, then as affiliate. They've always paid, sometimes slow, but eventually the money is there.

We got paid and will continue getting paid.

This is unlike megashares which suddenly just stopped paying. (I'm still using them though.)

It's hard nowadays to find hosts which has been around for a very long time and which seems to still gonna be around for quite some more time.

What's the alternative? All those xfile hosts popping up and disappearing daily?

We all have different requirements, and not everybody is in it for the money.
I'd like my files to stay somewhere and always available for my users to download and not move around hosts every fucking time there's tiny bit of problem.

If filefactory users are retards, then Moggy, you must be a MOTHERFUCKER for not using ff. That's my logic based on your logic.

Agreed, FF are under new management and they promised to pay users on regular basis now. Some users showed me the message, adding that snap,

131108084751689991.jpg

FF is trusted and oldest filehost with fine record, I think it's best to use them instead of the cheater xfs.

Last edited:
It's strange and simply unbelievable, I think your account was compromised (most probably used on Rapidleech or something) and to remove that history deleted the account.

I know quite a few users that have had their accounts DELETED when FF is about to pay.
And no, I'm not a noob (my account wasn't compromised) nor upload illegal shit.

I'm just stating a fact and something that occured to me. I'm not the kind of person who goes throwing shit at filehosts with no reason.
I'm somewhat happy that that happened to me because I'm sure that I wouldn't be earning the amount of $$$ that I'm getting actually with the two honest and serious filehosts that I'm using.

Looks like the new management does not want to start over from scratch and is paying people who are still with them. Paying deadwood who are not making money for them defeats the purpose anyway. And it prob cost them a lot to pay off those who are still with them. So at least we know the files are safe which is what matters to some of us. Don't know if they will pay regularly now or not. But the way I look at it is, if they pay then they will make more. My sales are really down now since I cant afford to put up more stuff. When they were paying I was putting up stuff every day and they were making a lot more money as well. It will take time but if they are willing to stick with it I am sure they will come back. They must have a long term plan or they would not have wasted all this money paying off people. Sure many people will just take the money and run but its their choice to stay or go. It was a lot of work for me so I will stay. Its not the money that matters the most as I said, it needs investment. The more you invest the more you make from all sides. I got to payoff some stuff with what they paid so not much left over for anything new but still, My files are safe for now. Good luck to the new management.

Well seems Moggy you being the only retard here, as either you are a retard fool or have zero knowledge of plain and simple English, read again and again and again till you understand, if not use Google's translator to translate those in your native language, so that you can understand. Damn retard fools like you making this place shit, xfs Dinosaurs are best for you suckers, go and get sucked.

P.S. - I don't upload now, I have couple of big forums to run, and if I were still uploading FF must have been in my list, worked with them since long and we can say proudly they never cheated us and yes they are almost late to pay but they do pay.

Don't need to use Google to know that FilecrapFactory is a scam if i read this thread many users have not been paid or even have their account deleted, don't know why you start about English skills nor you comment about your forums, just because you own a forum where filecrapfactory files are shared, you have the silly idea you are a expert in this area, sorry i don't give a fuck about your forum, or anything you say, scamming little weasel.

They never paid me after august 2012, basically your saying that i'm stupid for nor wasting my time for fee on that crap site.

I think that everybody over promoting Filefactory like you both do are nothing more then lowlife creeps, promoting a scam.

Hey Moggy really?

Do you understand these, I don't think so, I can't stop laughing at you. ROFL.
About my forum, I think you may be/were among uploaders. lol

@hndude, I'm still surprised, it's nice that you are using the filehosts of your choice.

@paxonz, I think new management needs some time, they have stared with settling the old dues,
off-course old due are always from older guys, once done I think no one will be worried.

After more then 1 year of not being paid, are you serious? i don't care if they run away with the money, i however don't like people like you, claiming not to upload on filecrapfactory, telling lies here, they pay maybe a few people, they however screwed over most of their affiliates.

About my forum, I think you may be/were among uploaders. lol
hmm, nice sentence, maybe it sounded good in your head, or google translate did a terrible job.

Last edited:
Nice English, but have to correct you there, There are plenty of people who still use them (according to alexa, lesser and lesser every month), where most have problems and a few are getting paid.

I let the motherfucker slight since i'm not 12 anymore, but i noticed that most people still using filecrapfactory get very frustrated.

As far as the fuck off goes (btw how old are you?), since 2005 there are every year threads on forums that they don't pay, and as long as this scamming host doesn't pay me i can reply here saying this is a crap host.

experts:
pls , I have a question
I never used their pps
how is their pps?

compare with rapidgator and netload , pls
the amounts of sells/week with the same uploads

thanks

Last edited:
I am 37.

Every fucking host have some motherfucker who's not happy and has his agenda.

Most motherfuckers who has problems come whining about it. While people who don't have any problems, obviously don't have much to say.

Fuck off you and your fucking "observations". You just see what you wanna see and believe.

Last edited:
Yes, my agenda is getting paid for my time, unlike a creepy gay fanboy like you with some weird obsession with a crap filehost.

Most motherfuckers who has problems come whining about it. While people who don't have any problems, obviously don't have much to say.

Fuck off you and your fucking "observations". You just see what you wanna see and believe.

would love to hear you say that with your Asian accent, please turn on your webcam and create a youtube video, would be a great laugh

Last edited:
Back