Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
If you mean that PayPal holds your money for 30 days, than that is normal. FF paid you in that way like you are a seller.
brother it's not mentioned that for how many days it's holded etc. only one thing is that they are asking for proof of payment and deadline is 16th oct

I suposse U are from a paypal "B" or "C" country so they will hold Your $ for 30 days from the date of the payment...
Its a PP policy to avoid seller fraud and to protect the buyer.
It was the same with my last FF payment.

regards

sorry for my bad english

p.s.:
5 payments still pending...

Last edited:
brother it's not mentioned that for how many days it's holded etc. only one thing is that they are asking for proof of payment and deadline is 16th oct

I suposse U are from a paypal "B" or "C" country so they will hold Your $ for 30 days from the date of the payment...
Its a PP policy to avoid seller fraud and to protect the buyer.
It was the same with my last FF payment.

regards

sorry for my bad english

p.s.:
5 payments still pending...

oh okay thanks for information. Should I reply to them bcoz they are asking for reply

The 3 payments pending since May have changed APPROVED.

Ashampoo_Snap_20131011_15h20m11s_001_-1.jpg

Now we just need to get the money in Paypal

Thanks Filefactory

I feel my English

15th Today I have not received the money in Paypal, so for now all that has changed is that it approved

I feel my English

EDIT:

Day 22 and did not enter the money in Paypal.

I have sent several messages and no answer

Last edited:
"Amounts due to affiliates for any calendar month are paid 15 days after the end of the month. You can request payments multiple times throughout the month and they will be paid in one lump sum. To ensure prompt payment please make your final payment request two days before the end of the month."

I don't know why this still appears on the payment page while they didn't pay for more than 3 months !!

DOaWg8G.jpg

persecution to FileFactory owners specially Holt Meyers :facepalm:

http://gfy .com/showpost.php?p=19843959&postcount=5968

For his bad luck they are all Australians like AK. :))

Last edited:
My Paypal payout has been reversed that I requested last september and it seems like only Payza payout is the only choice now but saying this I requested again thru Payza and contact their support and in 1-3 hours it has been paid ^^. So it seems they are still paying but not on paypal anymore

Well my PayPal payment request got reversed and now the only payout option is Payza which they've suspended account activities and new ones for being created from the UK. "sigh" :cursing: seems like it'll take ages for this to be sorted.

Back