Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Hi,

what's your download speed limit on FF? (Free Account?)
I'm using a 1GBit windows server and get around 150-160KBit/s and on my internet connection 2MBit/s I get around 60-65KBit/s .
what's about you?

:)

My Paypal payout has been reversed too, waited for 4 months before they did that.

I went back to my Payza acc and notice they only have bank transfer now and no longer have withdrawal by check anymore.

I want to ask you guys if I can transfer money into my brothers' bank acc?

My Paypal payout has been reversed too, waited for 4 months before they did that.

I went back to my Payza acc and notice they only have bank transfer now and no longer have withdrawal by check anymore.

I want to ask you guys if I can transfer money into my brothers' bank acc?

No , u can't this break user agreement

no webmoney & no paypal ?
only payza !?
this means the end of affiliates program, no?!
and what happens with the program available, it'been change or what?! i can't see the PPD & PPS dissociate programs on the page?????

It's frustrating that you can't use your account balance to buy a renewal token at the promotional prices. Right now, the promo is $39 for 365 days, but only by credit card. Using your account balance it's $79.

Yea they sent money to one of my accounts as well. So don't know what is going on. My payment before that was early last year so its been a looong time. Would have preferred to get it before I lost my servers and stuff so this only means it is going to take a great deal of work to get back on track if its even possible now.

Last edited:
I got payout in paypal 1 month ago but then my money got reverse from my paypal due to their problem in paypal account.. money is already written as paid in my filefactory account so my balance is zero. what should I do bcoz they are not replying of any msg etc. I told them to give me payout in payza

My payment status also went to paid today but I haven't received the funds on my Payza account yet.
Anyone knows how many days it takes for the funds to be transfered from FF to Pyaza?

My payment status also went to paid today but I haven't received the funds on my Payza account yet.
Anyone knows how many days it takes for the funds to be transfered from FF to Pyaza?

I think 24 hrs, they schedule payment for the next 24 hrs and mark them paid, I think that's the case with you. If not got in your Payza account yet, just drop a ticket. Well you check if your Paypal Email is different from your Payza, in case if you requested through Paypal before the system will send money to that very Email, just check your Email ID associated with your previous payment request, you will get email from Payza about payment. Simply add that Email ID to your account the fund will be added to your account.

Finaly i was paid today after a long time.Do i have to continue working with them or run away ?What do you think ?

Well it's on you to decide whether you keep on working with them or not? One thing is very clear they pay very late but they pay sure. They will not runaway with your money.

Last edited:
Back