Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Pre approved group

Looks like they have a small batch of pre approved users they pay every couple of months, who then comes and posts they pay they pay and tough luck to anyone who don't get paid. So they been doing this the entire year. Kind of like throwing a few biscuits to that pack of dogs that runs after your car. You throw out a few but the entire gang keeps running after the car every day. IF they were going to pay they would do it like most other file hosts, pay a few people every day until everyone got paid. Not like filepost or this one where they only pay a few people and jerk the rest around. We will all know soon enough! It don't take this long to pay everyone no matter what. But they haven't paid anyone whos been waiting an year except that small bunch of people they had decided to pay since before. Yes we already know you got paid and have been getting paid every month or two for the last year. That still means nothing, just jerking most people around and some actually still keep hoping they will get paid. Every filehost has payment problems and it takes a few months to get it done, not an year like here. IF they actually decided to start paying we will know soon enough but this just looks like what they have done the last 3 times.

Looks like they have a small batch of pre approved users they pay every couple of months, who then comes and posts they pay they pay and tough luck to anyone who don't get paid. So they been doing this the entire year. Kind of like throwing a few biscuits to that pack of dogs that runs after your car. You throw out a few but the entire gang keeps running after the car every day. IF they were going to pay they would do it like most other file hosts, pay a few people every day until everyone got paid. Not like filepost or this one where they only pay a few people and jerk the rest around. We will all know soon enough! It don't take this long to pay everyone no matter what. But they haven't paid anyone whos been waiting an year except that small bunch of people they had decided to pay since before. Yes we already know you got paid and have been getting paid every month or two for the last year. That still means nothing, just jerking most people around and some actually still keep hoping they will get paid. Every filehost has payment problems and it takes a few months to get it done, not an year like here. IF they actually decided to start paying we will know soon enough but this just looks like what they have done the last 3 times.
thats pretty true.. from the statistics i have gathered from my payments. they seem to only pay every other 4 months or so now. before MAY.. it was every other 2 months. so now i dont expect anything or will continue to pursue them for any type of payments.

@paxonz

Not sure what you mean by "pre approved users", but don't think for a second that I'm special to them in any way. I'm really a small uploader, sometimes I don't upload for days, and I'm on PPD, and not earning much, so I doubt they have some big benefit from me. And I opened many tickets asking for payment, with no answer until they paid me yesterday, and they just said sorry for the delay.

it's true . that paid me after one year , but after nothing . they suck and big scam . I'm still using them because I have more than 4tb there . btw anyone know what is the email to contact them ?

The 3 payments pending since May have changed APPROVED.

Ashampoo_Snap_20131011_15h20m11s_001_-1.jpg

Now we just need to get the money in Paypal

Thanks Filefactory

I feel my English

Last edited:
w00t Just got payment (200$ to PayPal even though requested 100$ to paypal (16 August) and 100$ to webmoney (23 June!))! Just requested again in hope things will continue working..

On another note - My automated upload script stopped working a few days ago (getting 505 errors) - probably because of the many changed filefactory is going through - anyone has a solution for that? using fileom and uploaded as a replacement..

Back