Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
I've sent 2 tickets for my April pending payment ==> I did not receive any answer, and my payment still pending

SO, I totally disagree with you

Most Russia, Ukraina and Germany hosts are bad.
Russia: filefactory, depositfiles, letitbit, shareflare, turbobit, hitfile, asfile
Ukraina: extabit, dizzcloud
Germany: cloudzer, netload, uploaded

Filefactory is NOT a Russian site. It's based in Queensland, Australia, with servers in Amsterdam.
Easy enough to check, so no need to spread bullshit rumors.
http://ip2geolocation.com/?ip=filefactory.com&lang=en

Last edited:
Thanks for your email.

Yes you can sell vouchers that you have generated from within your account. I have reversed your payments

Finally I got one reply from FF support center ..its okay to sell FF vouchers.

Paid today after requesting on the 30th of August.

Not exactly speedy but from the looks of this thread they are finally clearing the backlog of payments owed and are finally heading in the right direction.

Long may it continue.

Just want to report that i got payed today.. any other members?

Just prove it all this sheet its a scam

I've been following this thread for a couple of months... as I also had a couple of payments pending since July this year, and had sent six tickets that had gone without answering... this morning thou payments were made for quite a substantial sum... out of the blue and waaaaay after I had already given up on FF...

Capture.JPG

My last payment from them was on 02 Jul 2012 and since then nothing.
several times they did answer to my tickets and then two months ago they blocked me to the entrance to support center.
so I can not believe that they paid at all!!!!

My last payment from them was on 02 Jul 2012 and since then nothing.
several times they did answer to my tickets and then two months ago they blocked me to the entrance to support center.
so I can not believe that they paid at all!!!!

I couldnt believe it either when I saw the email message in response to my last ticket... but hey they did... Took a couple of months... and I had totally lost faith that it would ever happen... But miracles still happen...

Back