Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
so i got payed but now my payment is stuck in payza.. and i dont trust alertexchange just yet. any other ideas?

You are right not trusting alertexchanger.They are scamps.
5 days ago,I asked them a transfer of $ 150 US from my Payza account to my Paypal account (i sould get 133.50 USD minus Paypal transfer fees) by following their payment instructions.Payza sent this amount,alertexchanger got it but i didn't get any confirmation mail from alertexchanger.I sent them several mails asking them for a confirmation and when the money will be transferred to Paypal but without any reply from them.Just today and after i told them that i'll ask for a refund ,i got a mail from them and they asking me this:

"To speed up your transaction we need to know the source of the funds?
How did you obtain the funds? Do you know the person/company who sent you the funds?

As soon as this step is cleared we should be able to process the order."

I wrote them that i have no intention to give them the info they're asking me and they reply that they want to help and that is a legal requirement and that they always find the source of the funds because the transactions are verified by Payza.
Who the f...k are they? And why they didn't ask me that info before i sent them the money? Of course i asked them to reverse the transaction as i don't think i'm obliged to give them what they're asking.What they're expecting? To tell them that i earn that money by uploading XXX movies to FF? Is that they want to know?:P

Conlusion: STAY AWAY FROM THEM AND FIND OTHER WAYS TO GET YOUR MONEY.

One last thing.Don't try to use the LIVE CHAT to contact them.It doesn't exist :P

Last edited:
You are right not trusting alertexchanger.They are scamps.
5 days ago,I asked them a transfer of $ 150 US from my Payza account to my Paypal account (i sould get 133.50 USD minus Paypal transfer fees) by following their payment instructions.Payza sent this amount,alertexchanger got it but i didn't get any confirmation mail from alertexchanger.I sent them several mails asking them for a confirmation and when the money will be transferred to Paypal but without any reply from them.Just today and after i told them that i'll ask for a refund ,i got a mail from them and they asking me this:

"To speed up your transaction we need to know the source of the funds?
How did you obtain the funds? Do you know the person/company who sent you the funds?

As soon as this step is cleared we should be able to process the order."

I wrote them that i have no intention to give them the info they're asking me and they reply that they want to help and that is a legal requirement and that they always find the source of the funds because the transactions are verified by Payza.
Who the f...k are they? And why they didn't ask me that info before i sent them the money? Of course i asked them to reverse the transaction as i don't think i'm obliged to give them what they're asking.What they're expecting? To tell them that i earn that money by uploading XXX movies to FF? Is that they want to know?:P

Conlusion: STAY AWAY FROM THEM AND FIND OTHER WAYS TO GET YOUR MONEY.

One last thing.Don't try to use the LIVE CHAT to contact them.It doesn't exist :P

thank you. i figured.. Ive tried looking for other exchangers but its tough to decide which are legit. can anyone recommend a solution?

Im not so sure but i think the only solution is to get a Payza prepaid card and spend the money on buys on the internet.That's i intend to do if they refund me the money.

u can cash out with the prepaid of course there are fees. wait for january to decide. a lot of exchangers are not valid & the pending takes ages (weeks) so better leave them inside account until they enable withdraw again.

Hotlinking with Filefactory

Since their WHOLE support system is on some BS right now, :facepalm:

I was trying to find out how their hotlinking feature works before I possibly upgraded to Premium. When a visitor clicks the link, will it just pop up for the viewer to download (as if I had the file on my own server) or will it take them to a page of Filefactory to download?

yes payza sucks.

do not forget to claim on your taxes, payza is not like paypal.

with paypal you do not need to report the first $20,000 of your yearly income.

But you must report ALL payza earnings. (payza tells banks)

m8 i would use your money for prem accounts cos you got more chance of winning the lotto with out putting it on then getting money from Ff and there earning now are never showing up and i know i have sold prem account cos one of my friedns bought one and it does not show up in mine

Use Z-O-O-M to up your files to FF. Will upload faster and appear in your account straight away. I can never get files to up via the FF uploader, they just stay on queued forever.

Back