Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Oh really? You show us your payment from last month and you write "doing is better than complaining"? Really? And "doing" what, exactly? Swearing against RU and FTP which work in fits and starts? Reuploading for the second, the third or even the fourth time files whose links go down after a week? Watching calmly your stuff going missing or lost after a few days because of their crappy servers? Or you simply don't even care about all that?
And now even stats are (still) frozen!!

Stiven, you are the same guy who wrote this post 4 days ago.....

and this one just 3 days ago, right?

Well, you better sort out your ideas and try to develop a coherent argument.....

I can not accurately express my thoughts because of my poor English. i translated by google.
I want to tell you:

1.This is not official post, so many of your complaint is useless. FF always have this issues long time, Although I have complained about it, but I overcome the difficulties, Although my earn reduce a half,but better than none.

2.my best filehost is RG, FF is only my secondary mirror filehost, so i don't care. i see you last posts are so many words, it's better to upload more files than waste time to complain. this is my ideas!

Last edited:
i dont know what is going wrong with FF system ? not even one sale past one week ? are they properly capturing the sales from links ? how about others ?

My stats are completely FROZEN since yesterday morning, June 21st, at 00:01 AM.
I know I got downloads because people told me so, in the forums where I post. Yesterday evening I sent another ticket about that to their Support Center (the fourth ticket in 7 days). I got no reply. And I'm still waiting for their "one-of-our-technicians-will-respond-to-you-ASAP" which they wrote to me last Monday morning (regarding all the other problems which I mentioned earlier). I've also pointed them to this thread, to have a look at all the webmasters and common users who are getting pissed off.
Still nothing. Now it's Friday evening, and what worries me the most is that they didn't even made an announcement on the Support section of their site, as they always did in the past when they are actually working on some issues over their hardware/software.

Maybe they are just playing with me? No, because if you take a look at the last 3-4 pages of this thread, you'll see that other people sent tickets complaining over the last week, and all they got has been just some generic reply like "we are working on that" or "we are aware of that". And then silence.
For the time being, I just stopped uploading new stuff to FF and publishing their links. If I get no money, they won't either.

Last edited:
Well, they did respond to my ticket about one of their servers not counting downloads a few days ago and they fixed the problem right away and their support seemed quite friendly, maybe you guys are being too abusive or sth in your tickets that they don't respond to you?

Well, they did respond to my ticket about one of their servers not counting downloads a few days ago and they fixed the problem right away and their support seemed quite friendly, maybe you guys are being too abusive or sth in your tickets that they don't respond to you?
have you notest how aggressive people are around here
can't really blame site owners for being reluctant to respond in there threads

Yes but well, I can't blame them for losing their patience; FF's upload system has been quite unstable in the past few weeks and uploading during rush hour is pretty much impossible. Heck I myself sometimes get so frustrated that I upload a 10 MB file 10 times to get one link from rapidleech, yet after 10-20 mins, all the 10 copies of the file appear at the file manager and then I have to delete the extra ones! :))
Though, this this doesn't mean I would complain once every 5 mins or write impolite tickets to FF's support. 8-)

Can someone tell me two things:
1. Can I extend my account using balance?
2. Do the downloads through trafficshare from my account counts to rewards?

And btw I wrote to support they answered that they are doing their best to fix upload (but I guess many of You heard it already directly from them). So far upload still is dead. (except few hours in the middle of the night in eu like in this very moment, now I can upload, tommorow morning it will be most likely broken once again. :) ).

no problem with downloads, problem with sales...

1.download have problems,my download reduce a half than last month.

2.sales maybe no problem,but i got my first 0 sale on 21st Jun. and this month people are buy only one month premium.

3.FF can buy 24hour premium now, it's bad for uploader. :facepalm:

Last edited:
stiven, look at this please,

11ggg_1.jpg

jmm.jpg

WHY I CAN'T BUY 3, 6, 12 MONTH PREMIUM ?

@spreeX
not only you but everyone, last some days can't buy but some days can buy again. but today can't buy again...i have asked the support three day ago, this is reply:

PS:how to see the stats of the MAY?

Ryan replied:
Hello,

We were in the process of changing payment processors. The other plans are back now.
If you require any further assistance, please reply to this ticket.

Thanks,

Ryan
FileFactory Community Service Manager

Back