Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Hi. Some news for you. As I've already said, over the last weekend I opened 3 tickets with the FileFactory Support Center. This is what I wrote in my first ticket:

Last month it was the server farm being renewed....... Three weeks ago there were still issues with a couple of servers which needed maintenance..... In the meantime, as a result of all this, lots of my files got screwed up in the process and HUNDREDS of my links died away. And they kept on dying even after being reupped 2, 3, even 4 times.....
Now I've just discovered that almost half of the stuff I've uploaded in the last 7 days is already down (even if it never got out of the File Manager!!!) so that too needs to be reuploaded again.....
WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING EXCUSE FOR THIS WEEK, BLOODY HELL?!?!? After more than 2 months of intense use, I can honestly claim that FileFactory is one of the worst file hosting site. Five days ago I was fool enough to renew my subscription with you ("Let's give them one last chance"), but now this is really the last straw.

# you are not good for backups: lots of files are corrupted or inacessible, or they simply keep on getting lost;
# your servers are simply not reliable: download speeds vary too much from file to file. Some files come down at full speed while other .rar files of the same chain are stuck at 50-100 kb/s, even for Premium members and even if I try to download them alone;
# your failure rate is too high, and some weeks ago you removed one very useful function in the tool section which gave me the server name (which I could use to check if one of my files was available and then I could use a downloader to check file sizes). Now I will only know if a file is offline when I actually go to download it and start downloading, and this is much more time consuming.

All the problems mentioned above do mean that we have to keep constant tabs, and put some real work into this, to check often if a file is still available or not (since your servers are unreliable).......
No. This is too much. And that's really enough.

Truth is that FileFactory is one the worst file hosting site out there, at the moment. And after two months of paying attention to your bollocks and continue excuses, I'm simply fed up. This is not a free service that you gave me, I PAID YOU, bloody hell, but I've received in exchange only failures and time consuming unreliability.
Instead of capitalizing on the recent death of the other Great file hosting sites (you know which I'm talking about) trying to attract new customers by offering them a good service, you just screwed all up by offering frustrating inefficiencies instead. Over and over again.
This is no more tolerable. I'm angry for my money and I'm angry for all the time I wasted because of you. From now on, I will positively give you an adverse publicity whenever and wherever possible, around the Internet. My patience and my time have run out.
You know, you have to use a carrot-and-stick approach if you want to obtain something in this world. I've run out of carrots, so I decided it was time to grasp the stick now.

My other two tickets were shorter and more focused: in the second one I just wrote a couple of lines pointing out the remote upload AND ftp failures, while in my third ticket (entitled: "Reputation") I've just point them straight to this thread, suggesting them to read the last 4-5 pages here.

This morning, two responses arrived at my mail box. This is the reply to my second ticket:

JUN 18, 2012 | 12:23PM EST
Ryan replied:

Hello,
Your previous ticket is with one of the technicians, he will respond ASAP.
If you require any further assistance, please reply to this ticket.

Thanks,

Ryan
FileFactory Community Service Manager
_

And this the reply to my third ticket ("Reputation"):

JUN 18, 2012 | 02:07PM EST
Ryan replied:

Hello,
We are aware of the recent issues and are actively working to resolve these ASAP.

Thanks,

Ryan
_

Fact is that these are just the same things they are repeating over and over again since the very first days of May. We are in the second half of June, by now. And I'm still getting the same "We are working on that" shit. :facepalm:
Of course, in the meantime they took my money without too many qualms.

Last edited:
dono about them but I got about 2/3 the way threw that and just couldn't read anymore
complain complain complain
you may be 100% right
but you sure ARE discouraging

im trying to get my stuff uploaded
and that makes me feel like one real moron

Hyd2Oxygen is very true . in my first two days only tears have come to my eyes that posting to 100 forum by hand will be done b4 then to upload my 1 single file on their shit system. either it fails or shows progressing . disgusting filehost but ya trustworthy . but question is if u cant upload ur file how will u make money from them .

nearly 1000 sent only 40 arrived
just pathetic
and me with about 4,000 to send
I may have to drop this site
They said that (my) "previous ticket is with one of the technicians, he will respond ASAP."
I will give these clowns 48 hours. Not just to respond to my complaint, but also to completely resolve all these problems once and for all (after almost 2 months of troubles and bollocks, I fucking expect nothing less than that).
As these 48 hours are over, if the problems are still there I will also drop this site for sure. And I will give FileFactory adverse publicity wherever I go, around the Internet.

Last edited:
I submitted a support ticket to them and they replied that the issue was mine and their systems are "working properly"

So I gave them the link that I was trying to remote upload and they said it uploaded properly but the file never went into my files.

Glad to see that I am not insane. Maybe they are too busy counting their money to care?

They said that (my) "previous ticket is with one of the technicians, he will respond ASAP."
I will give these clowns 48 hours. Not just to respond to my complaint, but also to completely resolve all these problems once and for all (after almost 2 months of troubles and bollocks, I fucking expect nothing less than that).
As these 48 hours are over, if the problems are still there I will also drop this site for sure. And I will give FileFactory adverse publicity wherever I go, around the Internet.
well at-least your in a good mood hehehe

ill just keep an eye on this thread and wait for them to fix the upload problems

I unable to upload even one file for two days in a row. Below is generic BS reply I've got from support.

JUN 18, 2012 | 02:17PM EST
Ryan replied:
Hello,

We are aware of this issue and we're doing our best to fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and we thank you for your patience!

Thanks,

Ryan

^
Over the last days of April and the first couple of weeks of May, FF added and installed bright new servers to their server farm, to cope with that.
We are in the second half of June now: almost 2 months are passed by. Links keep dropping at random after a life span of just a week, and files need to be reupped over and over again because they keep getting lost or missing, with a failure rate around 25% (I'm not joking).
Download speeds vary too much from file to file (some files come down at full speed while others get stuck around 50-100 kp/s, even if you are a Premium member and even if you try to downoad them alone).
The success of Remote Upload and FTP is anybody's guess: files get lost in the process or they miraculously appear in the File Manager many hours later.

If they can't play the game, they better retire. And stop asking for our money.

Last edited:
Back