Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
For free download slots it depends which time of day you download..... I have never had a problem with Filefactory and their support back up is the best & fastest I have found on all filehosts and believe me I have investigated all of them for my members & uploaders.... They pay out at the beginning of every month. :sun:

My stats are fine, and I did have a sale today. I just wished they did sth about files uploaded through webupload that take so long to appear in the file manager.

Got around 10 sales until the 15th of this month, then none - 10 days without sales ! Is this normal ? I don't mirror my files, just FF. I posted the same/even more but still, no change. Should I contact support or something ?

Hi,

Im new to factory, and uploaded 60 files via FTP. How many hours does it take to appear in account? Any experience? 2 hours passed and only 1 files arrived.

Got around 10 sales until the 15th of this month, then none - 10 days without sales ! Is this normal ? I don't mirror my files, just FF. I posted the same/even more but still, no change. Should I contact support or something ?
It is happening for me too... I dont know why it is like this ? if you have premium then contact their support team.

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

Hi,

Im new to factory, and uploaded 60 files via FTP. How many hours does it take to appear in account? Any experience? 2 hours passed and only 1 files arrived.
have you tried to upload via zoom uploader ? normally FTP upload will appears little delay in the file manager.

This filehost has too many serious issues to solve.
My files keep on gone missing and inaccessible.
FTP uplink speed is low and never been fixed.

64ea6d2fe9.jpg

64ea6d2fe9.jpg
In my case i can see the file but when i try to download for myself, i get the same message. I don't know what kind of servers they have, which is going maintenance mode most of the time ?

[Pending] - FF08D06 Maintenance

Last Updated: May 24, 2012 03:34PM EST
Files hosted on FF08D06 will be offline temporarily while we address an issue with the server. We expect the server to be back online tomorrow.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this maintenance period.

A very long day?????

is there any way to get rid of the verification code that i have to enter when remote uploading files? (beside getting a premium acc. and use ftp for upload)

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

64ea6d2fe9.jpg
hi, i just start using FF for 1 week, already face this problem you mention newly upload files can't be access, (today i upload 10 files only 1 can be download the rest come out with the above message)
so it is done on purpose or they have shxt servers?

Last Updated: May 24, 2012 03:34PM EST
Files hosted on FF08D06 will be offline temporarily while we address an issue with the server. We expect the server to be back online tomorrow.

A very long day?????

Last Updated: May 30, 2012 05:40PM EST

Well, this host sucks balls atm!

guys..,

i want to know whether or still FF delete account of users upload copyright material or DMCA files ??

if yes

i can see in lot of warez sites every body sharing movies and copyright materials with FF links

they are still earning and getting payouts every month

how its possible ??

can anybody explain ??

Back