Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
hi, i want to change my money in filefactory, for extend my premium account, but i dont find any way to do this.

its possible??

thanks.

Anyone still having the problem of "No free slots available. Upgrade to premium to download" ??
I am having this problem from last one month. It is reducing my downloads day by day :facepalm:

Honestly I don't know why but today they changed many features, seems that storage space for premium user now is 2 tb (before it was unlimited), now there is a bandwidth limit also for premium users (100gb per day). Filefactory is one of the many hosts that have changed rules whithout any respet towards users (premium and free). :facepalm:

Probably Filefactory is currently incompatible with jdownloader, but links work on browser.

I was waiting for change my money for 1 more year in premium.

but i aks for payment, right now. And i looking for another host.

this is another FS-FSN-UP-FJ Be carefull.

On their support page they wrote (March 21):

• JDownloader no longer works with our site - as we changed the layout of our pages, the people who make and update JDownloader will have to change their program in order for it to work. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this as JDownloader has nothing to do with our company. If you need to use a download manager please try DownThemAll! which is a free FireFox browser plugin which works well.
  • Remote uploads do not work for free members, but do work for Premium members
  • Free downloaders sometimes receive a message saying that their IP address is blocked or they tried to bypass our systems - this message should not be appearing and we are doing our best to fix it
  • Some people may have trouble downloading files due to an error with the captcha - sometimes the captcha does not respond or work - we are working on fixing this ASAP
  • Some people may have problems signing up for a free or Premium account due to the captcha error - if this happens please try another browser
  • The torrent downloader is currently not functioning. We have had a new torrent downloader written and we are working on implementing this
  • We did have problems with the FTP upload servers but they should now be fixed
  • There is / was a bug on our Premium page stating that Premium storage levels are 2TB - this is not correct. Premium users have unlimited storage

Back