Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
bAkDhr.png

filefactory is really shiiiiiit:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

One of the best organized scammers around. When I signed up and paid for membership and began uploading they promised my account will show balances when people start downloading my files. And these are my own files, mind you. I used to produce amateur videos galore. The downloads start and I could still see $0.00 on my account. I wrote to them and they said the downloads have not reached the critical point. Well, over 15,000 downloads later the account still showed $0.00. I wrote to them and I am yet to hear back from them. That was two weeks ago. I stopped uploading my stuff, of course and I am not renewing my account when it expires. Why not be upfront and tell me we don't pay for US uploaders/new uploaders, or whatever. Avoid them like then plague, people.

but when it happen just 24 hours before the P day , it gets me worried a bit :P

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

nope still offline

Most likely, because you're a premium member, is that your files are on TrafficShare.

As people downloading through TrafficShare, they will not see the advertising. Hence they don't pay for such downloads.

I have the most downloads from Group A, which is the US and get credited for downloads.

One of the best organized scammers around. When I signed up and paid for membership and began uploading they promised my account will show balances when people start downloading my files. And these are my own files, mind you. I used to produce amateur videos galore. The downloads start and I could still see $0.00 on my account. I wrote to them and they said the downloads have not reached the critical point. Well, over 15,000 downloads later the account still showed $0.00. I wrote to them and I am yet to hear back from them. That was two weeks ago. I stopped uploading my stuff, of course and I am not renewing my account when it expires. Why not be upfront and tell me we don't pay for US uploaders/new uploaders, or whatever. Avoid them like then plague, people.

agree on that one. also the people that use our trafficshare are overloading the service coz they get high speed downloads and the site then goes offline. while no use for us. i had it turned on for almost 24h now but now i'm gonna deactivate trafficshare. everybody should do that

Back