Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
I haven't read this on its site:
Follow these simple rules to earn money with FileFactory Rewards
4. You must select a payment method in your account in order to be paid. You can lodge a payment request at any time if your balance exceeds $20 and we will pay automatically on the 1st day of each month. Both free and Premium members can receive payouts.

But...
30th janurary and... I just can`t believe it... they had just payed me on paypal

They Paid Me Today On Paypal
Now I'm more confused :(

They paid me today

1329833257-ff.png

Last edited:
I haven't read this on its site:

But...

Now I'm more confused :(

this rule is new...they have changed it a week or two ago. These money they have send us, is from earlier pending payment ("old debts"). From now on, by the new rules, is payment sent one a mounth.

A free user can also upload file upto a certain size and at Filefactory it is 2000 MB for Web Upload. At present they are not providing Remote and FTP upload facility to free users due to overloaded server.

Last edited:
A free user can also upload file upto a certain size and at Filefactory it is 2000 MB for Web Upload. At present they are not providing Remote and FTP upload facility to free users due to overloaded server.

Good, bt how can i upload to them as a free user? With Zoom uploader i get an error, and normal upload too. FTP upload only for premium and remote too.
???

Last edited:
I have just now joined filefactory and I am thinking of buying a premium account at filefactory as i want to remote upload my files from Mediafire.
So guyz, i just want to know that is it possible to remote files from Mediafire to Filefactory after buying premium.
And what download speed is it giving to free users these days. Is it worth buying premium ??
Please Someone Do Reply.....

Back