Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
They are not paying, on their forums they have people claiming payments have been made, however if you try and post you can not so i guess they are just posting those comments up themselves.

hahha THEY PAID ME
d752198280.jpg

Last edited:
even IF they have paid you - that does not answer why they have stopped most people posting on their boards.

I hope they do pay, however i would expect that they will not. I have pulled their links if they pay by march the 1st i will start using them again. After that point if they dont pay will join with the threads i have seen that are going to coordinate together to get their payment processing stopped.

They have a rep for scamming and need to pay or be closed down. Many webmasters have only joined as premium to use the RU these webmasters have every right to raise a paypal dispute and to notify other processing companies about them too.

h1g2io6uc8kd.png

1)
so we need to split our files or first file under 200-300 mb....???

2)
how to select classic or mega plan...?? how to switch to other plan.?

Last edited:
Best switch to another host. Also the mega plan is not working.

i have more 200-300 meg files being downloaded than ever before from group A and B however now i get about a 1/3rd of what i earned when i first tried it.

Megascam.

they are all going to hell bro no body is give you payment before 24th of february.2012 untill megaupload owner relieased see news in google so please wait dont be paitent

Back