FileDownloads.org - Simple Pay-Per-Download Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is pending since 17th. Sent 4 PMs to the admin in the meantime, and all of them were ignored. I don't understand, how fking difficult is to reply to a pm?

the mod is not online from 2 days ! lets see

i think i hold uploading for a while untill i ,ll get some response !

Last edited:
Remote URL Upload From Filefactory

Hi Filedownloads,

Can you change your settings so that Remote URL Upload from Filefactory is allowed.

Currently, your site does not allow successful remote url from Filefactory.

And "yes" my Filefactory Premium settings are all in order.

Many thanks,

Ansley

PS - For my fellow members, this post is Not about "File Upload" or "Flash Upload".
It's specifically about Remote URL Upload from Filefactory.

:-)

Yes. Guys. I m here. was busy over the long weekend. The payza payments are waiting on my credit limit monthly allowance being increased. It is still at $0 and thus I m unable to add any funds to my payza account :facepalm:

Payments will be paid as soon this issue at payza is fixed.

Last edited:
Payza update: Just called Payza support by phone. They have told me that they need 2 business days to check up and fix this issue. They said it is some technical error on their end. So not sure. have my fingers crossed. Hopefully this is done soon.

Please read http://www.wjunction.com/1645374-post620.htm

I m helpless at this :(

Last edited:
Payment Update [Sept 6th, 2012]: Payza payments are now on their way for those who have requested payza payouts! Hang on and you will be paid in a few hours.

Payza Update: All payza payments as of Sept 6th, 2012 have been made! Thank you everyone for the patience guys. Pease mention here if you got paid.

Last edited:
E...you cant make money by selling premium account(paypal banned)
Where is the money you come from for pay for us?
will this last long?
Thanks!!

E...you cant make money by selling premium account(paypal banned)
Where is the money you come from for pay for us?
will this last long?
Thanks!!

well thats a good question. I m currently paying from the ad revenue I get and some of it is from my pocket. I do plan to get a custom merchant solution to accept credit card payments for premium accounts.

NO payment recived
still pending
6BE4o.jpg

SENT U A PM ALSO !

HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE PAYMENT YET !!!

I do not like this attitude of shouting. If you do not trust me then please do not work with FileDownloads.org. I had appreciated the patience you guys had shown for the payments to be processed and I had mentioned that I m processing all pending payza payouts BUT YOU WILL KEEP ON SHOUTING! I have paid you now. Please either learn to be a little patient OR do not use FileDownloads.org if you cant learn to be patient. Thank you.

Please confirm if you were paid in full?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back