FileDais.Com | PPD 5$ / 1000 downloads - PPS 65% | Minimum 2$ & daily payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
47 download / $0.0860 is normal?

666yzy.jpg

can i get more space please?
500 GB isn't enough at all.

ID:docto99

500GB it's our best at this time , we will upgrade our servers at the first of the month .

just started filedais today... hope every fine

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk

All the best for you .

Let me know if you need any help .

payment received, thanks turbo :)

note: for uploader please

upgrade for 500GB to 1Tb

or

please get a discount for "extend my own account for 30days" 10$ to 5$

thanks & regard

by visiblearea

Replied to your message

47 download / $0.0860 is normal?

PM me your username , Thanks for report .

Payment received. Thank' s :sun:

Good , see you in next payment

Regards ,

Last edited:
I thought this guy pays daily in real, but here's a new drama going on and technical issues aswell, So it's better to work for no one instead of "Suspicious" persons...as you can see uploadsat recently and all newbies

Report Isuue will be checked with our staff .

payment pending
Please check

Your acount have the second note : Don't use the same way to share your files with our file host .

Your payment done , if you repet it again your payment will be rejected .

PAID, thanks for payment turbo...
msp_smile.gif

Good , see you in next payment .

please get a discount for "extend my own account for 30days" 10$ to 5$

It's 10$ for our member , for visitor it's 12$

Regards ,

I thought this guy pays daily in real, but here's a new drama going on and technical issues aswell, So it's better to work for no one instead of "Suspicious" persons...as you can see uploadsat recently and all newbies

Here not cinema or dream to see drama , every site have issue .

we are not uploadsat , WE ARE FILEDAIS .

Regards ,

Last edited:
So you do exists!!! I'm dying to work with you but stuck at many points so that anger came out on my last post...

- First you said you pay daily and here for last 3 days peoples are crying for payments, and you were not here even to reply

- Second, some peoples wrote [I can't remember which thread] that you and anafile is same guy [Suspicious]

- Third, I want a confirmation as in I've lost thousands of dollars starting from filesonic - Uploadsat, so I can earn anytime, but if you can't gimmie support instantly and payment then that doesn't make any sense,

Awaiting reply from you

So you do exists!!! I'm dying to work with you but stuck at many points so that anger came out on my last post...

- First you said you pay daily and here for last 3 days peoples are crying for payments, and you were not here even to reply

- Second, some peoples wrote [I can't remember which thread] that you and anafile is same guy [Suspicious]

- Third, I want a confirmation as in I've lost thousands of dollars starting from filesonic - Uploadsat, so I can earn anytime, but if you can't gimmie support instantly and payment then that doesn't make any sense,

Awaiting reply from you

I will answer to your points :

- First , we pay daily and may some times delayed up to 5 days only according to our terms : filedais.com/makemoney.html

- Second , they said on my thread in the 1st & second pages , we buy ads from anafile & other file host sites and as you said , it's charge no more and anafile is good site and have trust here as you see !

- Third , we pay in time . i hope you try us and you will be very happy to working with us .

Regards ,

Report Isuue will be checked with our staff .

Your acount have the second note : Don't use the same way to share your files with our file host .

Your payment done , if you repet it again your payment will be rejected .

Now I Stop it. all traffic because old link.
and new link don't use shortener links and add "filedais" links to forums directly

Thank for payment
2014-01-23$**.**
PAID

This filehost is legit like anafile with reputations they always pay on time, on their affiliate page its said 7 days maximum so even if they can pay daily doesnt mean there wont be some delay for 7 days..

This filehost is legit like anafile with reputations they always pay on time, on their affiliate page its said 7 days maximum so even if they can pay daily doesnt mean there wont be some delay for 7 days..

Thanks for your review , we do all the best and send every payment on time .

Regards ,

I'm all clear, he's a legit one..check pm :)

Replied , Thanks .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back