Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 60 euros pending a long time, you canceled my order and I can do another 100 euros now?
CHEAT? LACK OF RESPECT?
If you do not have money to pay the affiliates do not open with a host affiliate program.

mano, there are already 60 eur in your balance, you don't need to make 100 more, just 40 more or wait until the limit is decreased to 60.

blame paypal more :)

Bullshit I had 32 euros from one month, was waiting for payment. Now you increased to 100 euros. I stopped uploading to fiberupload as I didnt get my first payment on time. Before increasing you should have paid all the previous balance and come up with a new rule. Very very bad filehost. I trusted in Fiberupload but now you are out of my list

jamesrocky - "We will try to begin reducing the limit from next week and keep on reducing back to 20EUR until all payouts are made and everyone gets paid"

If you do not have to pay 60 euros nor will 100.
This time being deceived: "days we will pay x, x days we will pay for sure, from the second we will pay" ...
And out of nowhere, the minimum payment increases to 100, for what? At least not raise enough money to fill the pocket and CLOSE in our face.

mano, sorry but you are wrong. it's logical to first pay the highest sums to reduce debts to the highest uploaders so they keep on generating high revenues that will allow payments for the rest...

high amount to pay means higher amount generated... so it's those people who earn most for both fiberuplaod and the remaining unpaid users

simple calculation:

pay 20 eur to an user that generated 40 eur, the user will generate another 40 eur, profit: 20 eur, from profit pay 1 other 20 eur user

pay 300 eur to an user that generated 600 eur, they will generate another 600 eur, profit 300 eur, from profit pay 15 other 20 eur users

am i right or am i right ?

Oh, I
You open a business without money, and they are depending exclusively on the surrender of profits and then you pay us. If we sell you some close and disappear. 10 will make some payments, will bring proof of payment therefore will have more uploaders, more money and will speak again: WE DO NOT HAVE MONEY PAYOUT FROM 500 EUROS NOW.
I AM NOT UPLOADER AND CLOWN.

Last edited:
simple calculation:

pay 20 eur to an user that generated 40 eur, the user will generate another 40 eur, profit: 20 eur, from profit pay 1 other 20 eur user

pay 300 eur to an user that generated 600 eur, they will generate another 600 eur, profit 300 eur, from profit pay 15 other 20 eur users

am i right or am i right ?

What a nonsense!!!

pay 1 user 300 € which generate 300 € profit,

but then you can also pay

15 user 20 € which generate € 20 profit, because 15*20 is???

Right € 300.

I'm right or i'm right Mr.SebyM?

My previous payment was canceled and I just requested a new one.

QVeFR.jpg

YVpDG.jpg

Also, I like the idea to reach 100 euros for payout. It used to be like that with Uploaded.to and I never had a problem with it. Now I will wait n see if I get payment.

Last edited:
Waiting for so long, you not only do not pay now also increase the amount of pay you when we clown you play, or when he is a fool!I hope you understand that if you do not want to pay, please turn off the topic, to stop the server upgrade!

me too, why you reject my €20.02 payout? do you put 100 Eur min payout, this is a joke ?
why you didn't pay us?
Before increasing the minimum payout you should paid all the previous balance pending and come with a new minimoum payout.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back