Status
Not open for further replies.
kindly set my account its urgent

kindly set my account its urgent

hello sir i ahve a problme that i have two refrels and i have set thier plan to ppd and add the payment id but it is still not showing any earning kindly set it now i am waiting for it

ist user name is nazir121

and 2nd is rahim121

kindly set it now i am waiting they are waiting for the money and kindly add the all balnce of all downloads becuse their pakge is pay per download but still waiting for payment by per download kindly solve my issue

This file reached max downloads limit for free users.
what's the limit for free & registered users?

the limit is for completed downloads or for the current downloads that a file has (number of times that the file is being downloaded right now)?

Last edited:
I have a file with just 1 download and it's already blocked for free users :/
It seems there's something wrong with that feature, all my files show that message.
Please let the users download files.

Last edited:
hi kof_p,

I've forwarded you request to increase max free download size to the admin.

Rest assured that the system is working OK, it's just that settings were configured to divert more file space to premiums. Now that there are new servers installed, those servers can be tweaked.

I got a sale yesterday : it is marked 2€ in reports and 1.5999€ in my account -_-

Squall10, that is because you had earnings from a file that was deleted, so your earnings were deleted as well and your account balance was -0.4

Last edited:
thanks for your answer SebyM, but please tell us what's the limit right now, of course if this is possible.
Please check my questions in my previous post > here

some of my files from weeks ago that I'm sure no one is downloading now show that message.

sorry, missed your question there.

Limit is now 800mb max download file size and 800mb max downloads per day per ip for both free and registered users, Premium users are limited by 5gb max file size and unlimited downloads. I'm hoping free/reg values will increase in the next few days but it's not up to me.

hi layzie,

direct downloads generates download links that support download resume & multiple connections

using this option, after you press generate link, a link available for 5-6 hours is generated that can be used to skip captcha and pre-download wait time

Limit is now 800mb max download file size and 800mb max downloads per day per ip for both free and registered users
Seby, thanks for the new answer, I know that I can only download 800mb per day, but this message is different:
Upgrade to Premium to download this file!
This file reached max downloads limit for free users.
This means that a file cannot be downloaded more than N times, I don't know if this aply for simultaneous or completed downloads.
Anyway, what's the value of N?

Are you sure that N is not equal 1? I have a file with 1 download and now the file is blocked, not only for me but for everyone :(

All my files are blocked, just one file with 0 downloads is available to download.
I'm kind of sure that there's something weird with the settings in the server, but only you can confirm that SebyM.

Thank you very much.

EDIT 1: is someone else having this problem?

EDIT 2: I'm trying to download several files from several users from several forums, I can't download: "This file reached max downloads limit", I don't think it's a coincidence, there's something wrong with the server settings, downloads yesterday were normal.

Last edited:
i see what you mean

let me check and get back to you (might take ma a while to sip through the code)

LE:

nice catch, kof_p, the setting was 1. it was supposed to mean 1 download per file per hour but instead it was simply 1 download per file. i've temporarily changed it to 50 downloads per file for free users and another 50 for registered users and emailed fiberupload explaining the issue. i'll let you know what value is decided upon as soon as i know

LE:

setting has been changed to permanent values, 700 dl for free users and another 1000 dl for registered users, 1700 in total, plus unlimited dl for premium users

Last edited:
do you refunded the premium sale to the buyer if the file was deleted via DMCA? Do you consider normal to profit from deleted files, while uploaders dont? No hatin, just a retorical question.. i dont even expect an answer..
hi kof_p,

Rest assured that the system is working OK, it's just that settings were configured to divert more file space to premiums. Now that there are new servers installed, those servers can be tweaked.

Squall10, that is because you had earnings from a file that was deleted, so your earnings were deleted as well and your account balance was -0.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back