Status
Not open for further replies.
Is PPD plan working? Are downloads being counted?

How about payouts... anyone received a payout lately? Are they even paying? I don't see any payment proof anywhere..... :(

fb929b9a13.png

Has anyone received payment yet . As fiberupload said he will start releasing funds from monday and its tuesday . Anyone who get payment pls make a message here .

regards

SebyM @ can u pls confirm abt the payment release news as fiberupload said we will start getting payment on monday and its tuesday .

Last edited:
A Notifications system is now live.

For now you will be informed automatically when:
- your files are deleted due to DMCA Complaints or File Expiration and
- a payout for your account is approved.

More notification types are to come.

Last edited:
site is not working properly, I get 'lost connection' pages when I try to download files
@SebyM: I'm still getting this 'lost connection' page with some files when I want to download (using the Slow Download button), I have to hit F5 several times until I get the right page to enter the captcha.

is someone else having this issue?

hi kof_p,

is this happening while you have the page opened multiple times ?

There is a firewall limit preventing too many simultaneous connections on port 80 from the same IP, but it shouldn't affect users under normal usage scenarios

it seems that's the reason, I put some files that I want to download in the same browser, however I guess it's a new feature since it didn't happen before.

Thanks for your answer.

i am very sorry for my users who download my material uploaded on fiberupload - i will have to abandon this filehost because i'm losing money and time with it. i didn't got my payment for more than a month and it has low uploading speeds. i am romanian, i liked this filehost because a compatriot of mine owns it, but... time is money and i'm loosing both with fiberupload. regards and good luck guys!

In other news, we're just finished installing 10 new servers and upgraded the upload speeds.

In the next 48-72 hours, FTP might be on and off as I am improving the setup to work faster and with less interruptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back