Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone

Would you tell me please how many days the file remaining on FiberUpload servers without downloading, in the two cases of free account and premium account ?

haha lolz . firstly we r not able to upload so no question abt when the fil deletes . though its 60 days for premium users . days of unlimited time have gone :(

haha lolz . firstly we r not able to upload so no question abt when the fil deletes . though its 60 days for premium users . days of unlimited time have gone :(

Thank you for reply sumitims

I just found the info about that in the site :

When are your files deleted? 30 days after last download ( Free ) - 60 days after last download ( Premium )
The upload work with me now, the remote upload I mean .

I been working about a month with this filihost and it still have the same problems. right now I not being able to upload anything

Reporting helpful info, server 86.55.158.6 still takes connexions.

Edit your hosts file, or directly connect to the IP.

SSH :
ftp 86.55.158.6
prompted for username and password
lcd if needed to browse to the required local folder
put name-of-the-file.rar
ls : wait until your file is not listed anymore, and a couple minutes later it will appear in your filesmanager

Filezilla : duh!

Sorry for the inconvenience we may caused but we want to announce that we are working right now and the site will work perfectly after the next 24 hours.
It may appear some errors because we are working at the servers.

Have a nice day!

Sorry for the inconvenience we may caused but we want to announce that we are working right now and the site will work perfectly after the next 24 hours.
It may appear some errors because we are working at the servers.

Have a nice day!

Till yesterday everything was working more less OK (after the "servers upgrade") and suddenly there is no way to UL files with RU, WU or ftp (only with server no 6 - but ppl can't DL from it so what's the point...);

Please explain why there are so many difficulties, coz ppl do not want such things, they'll stop to DL, than uppers will stop to UL so there will be no sales (which you of coz want the most) and everything will collapse; Noone wants that...

Reporting helpful info, server 86.55.158.6 still takes connexions.

Edit your hosts file, or directly connect to the IP.

SSH :
ftp 86.55.158.6
prompted for username and password
lcd if needed to browse to the required local folder
put name-of-the-file.rar
ls : wait until your file is not listed anymore, and a couple minutes later it will appear in your filesmanager

Filezilla : duh!

So what if it's working while ppl can't DL afterwards coz of the cannot connect to the server...
Yestrday put severeal links (~5GB) through this server and got none DL's...

Last edited:
Please fix this issue asap. All files couldn't download for free users when reached 700 download counts.

Check out this screenshot below.

jygCm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back