Status
Not open for further replies.
Site fcking dead :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

LE: works now but slllloooow

Site fcking dead :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

LE: works now but slllloooow

Is it counting your downloads blaxz?

I can see that people are downloding my files but my earnings are not not increasing. The Account balance isn't counting the downloads even on the report page.. hours of downloads not counting on Friday, and I'm sure there's not going to be any kind of compensation.
What a horrible horrible week with you fiberupload. First, we are not able to upload for days, and when we can, downloads are not counting.

2012-04-18 603 / €6.0585 0 / €0 €0 €6.0585
2012-04-19 523 / €4.9455 0 / €0 €0 €4.9455
2012-04-20 658 / €4.1195 0 / €0 €0 €4.1195
2012-04-21 32 / €0 0 / €0 €0 €

Hum what's happen ?

This is my first problem with this filehost. I hope an fast answer ...

My earnings were being counted until I made my payment request.After I made my request my downloads are still being counted but no earnings are showing.
I'm not saying my earnings stopped because I made a request.I'm just saying that it seems like the act of making the request caused a glitch of some kind.

!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first time any of us experience this "earnings 0 but downloads +", so it`s CLEARLY that they changed something in the download count system and they fcked up. But the question here is WHY would they change the download count system, I think they are starting to CHEAT us with the dl count. X-(

I will upload some files which I will not publish anywhere, and I will constantly download them to see the download count status. I will report here the results. Fiberupload you better not start cheating, like rapidfaggotor

Last edited:
Me too, where you see the info about their paypal account was limited?

is because if you are in creating the new account has alerpay, and do not have paypal and the site also does not have to buy premium can only be limited, no paypal for me it was game over:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back