Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,if you check publish file,the file shows in your links folder.If you don't check mark it,it can't be seen in the links folder and someone has to have the direct link to the file.
It's how you can have a public folder & still have private files not meant for downloading on the same host.

It took an extra day but I did finally get my payment this morning.

I still don't know why on Monday morning I had 8 files missing & some money missing.I did not delete them.I also know the money made from those files was 4 times less than the amount that vanished from my account.
If there was some sort of complaint,it was a bogus complaint & you didn't bother to ask for proof.I had those files on Fiber & another host.I had the links from both hosts posted side by side.If someone were going to try to claim a copyright violation on those files they would have done so to both hosts.The files are only missing from fiberupload.I am 100% sure those files did not receive a legitimate DMCA complaint,if they were complained about at all.

Me too, I have missing files all the time, probably due to that silly 60 days rule Admin is thinking about for weeks if he would change it or not.

Fortunately, I don't trust all these new filehosts so I kept my account with my old filehost

Instead of messing with mostly not working upload with Fiberupload, I continue to upload to the other host.

Once done, I wait very patiently till RU works, and I transfer a copy of the files to Fiber.

Doing this way, I sleep much better as I have a safe backup of all my files. And moving to another host will be very easy once I decide to do it.

If Fiber removes let's say one file out of a set of 5 of a split archive, I simply transfer the whole set again.

I know this costs Fiberupload bandwidth and disk space, but it's their decision to remove my files, so who cares ?

Beside the fact that it costs me a lot of time, I'm especially pissed off with the fact that Fiberupload doesn't tell us if there are files removed and which one.

So I have to wait till a frustrated user is reporting it to me.

And frustrated users don't buy premium :P

cannot upload anything on 86.55.158.4...

The connection has timed out

The server at 86.55.158.4 is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

This server is in maintenance mode. Refresh this page in some minutes. AGAIN on a file uploaded after the original "maintance mode" from 48h ago. :|

The file you have requested is being prepared for download, please wait a moment.
This page will auto-refresh in 5 seconds.

jesus christ, can`t belive. Thats why my stats droped so low. Can`t even fcking download

LE: Now this message appear: "The server load is too high (96%). We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please keep this page open, it will auto-refresh in 60 seconds.
When the server load decreases below 96%, your download will start automatically
."

I thought that you fixed this overloading problem when you added new servers and "the new improved" download system software. :|

Remote upload is very fast!
image.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back