Status
Not open for further replies.
It will work if you wait 10 MINUTES. I don`t know what`s happening and I hate the lack of support and communication from them.

For all who are complaining about deleting files, you need to know that we are deleting files only if we receive a proper DMCA/Abuse Report. We do not delete files for any other reason.

Again I am sorry I cannot answer here daily but we are working hard to keep this website running. We added a lot of new servers but our website is still growing very fast and from time to time may appear problems.

The server that is in maintenance for 48hours have a lot of problems and we will activate it only when is stable (we don't want you to loose any file). There are a lot of files and it takes time to backup them.

Also you need to know that this days in our country is one of the most important holiday : The Easter. We will try to be here for support anyway, but you can understand if we are not answering here daily.

Thank you ,

P.S.: If you have an urgent problem to discuss with us email at: support@fiberupload.com

Again I am sorry I cannot answer here daily but we are working hard to keep this website running. We added a lot of new servers but our website is still growing very fast and from time to time may appear problems.

The server that is in maintenance for 48hours have a lot of problems and we will activate it only when is stable (we don't want you to loose any file). There are a lot of files and it takes time to backup them.

Also you need to know that this days in our country is one of the most important holiday : The Easter. We will try to be here for support anyway, but you can understand if we are not answering here daily.
I thnik, You have to much promotion hosting, to proportion Your servers....

For all who are complaining about deleting files, you need to know that we are deleting files only if we receive a proper DMCA/Abuse Report. We do not delete files for any other reason.

Thank you ,

P.S.: If you have an urgent problem to discuss with us email at: support@fiberupload.com

Holala, wait a moment...

You say that all my files were deleted because of DMCA, so not that 60 days without download rule ?

Well, if that is true, how can it be that I know nothing about it ?

Please read very carefully your own DMCA terms on http://fiberupload.com/dmca.html

It says very clearly :

Please note that the notification sent to us will be forwarded to the user who provided the allegedly infringing content.

The provider of an affected work may file a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. When we receive a counter notification, we may reinstate the material in question.

Well, to be sure, I checked my mail again, and I didn't receive any notification from you.

So you just deleted my files without my knowledge. If there is really a DMCA complaint against one of my files, how can I file a counter notification ?

Honestly, I don't think DMCA is the big problem (might have had a complaint, but not several a week). It is just your silly 60 day rule + the fact that your system is not working well (I see files in file manager, but if I try to download them I receive a message that they are deleted - how do you explain that ?)

And if it was DMCA, then the DMCA guys must have changed their rules. Before, they deleted all the files of a split archive, now suddenly they are happy with only one or two ? Strange...

It seems that they really check if a DMCA is real or not (Rapidgator don't).
In the last weeks they deleted only 2 files of mine (Rapidgator more than 50).

Anyway, the thing that they remove the earnings due to deleted files is just absurd.
I don't understand why they should remove money that they already earned through our downloads.

Anyway, the thing that they remove the earnings due to deleted files is just absurd.
I don't understand why they should remove money that they already earned through our downloads.

It's not absurd, it is just business. Never heard that another filehost is doing this.

But what do you think that they will do with this money ? Send it to Steven Spielberg as compensation ? Or give it to an orphanage in Romania ? If it was the last I could live with it, but unfortunately it's more likely it will appear on their balance sheet as "exceptional profit".

nothing can be sent

and nothing will change this go away

snap569.jpg

dont know wat they doin . they remove money from earned files. then there is so much problem goin on with downloads which is effecting the stats of us . everything is effecting our stats but ya they will not compensate for this :(

once again the site is so slow, sometimes down

update: I can't download
The file you have requested is being prepared for download, please wait a moment.
This page will auto-refresh in 5 seconds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back