Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter how much you upload. I have uploaded only 40 MB and got 50 downloads within an hour :) quality and advertising matters ;)

Hi smart man, what is your point? you are the smartest ass on earth and we're not :facepalm:, 40 MB so what? most of the uploaders here need to upload largest files can you understand that Einstein?

I would like to upload more on fiberupload but i am facing daily uploading issue, i hope that this issue will be fix soon, by the way i like the support and the effort that fiberupload is showing in this thread,

servers are operating near max capacity right now, please give it some time, there's not much that can be done.

by the end of next week, new servers will be up and running with a better upload/download management system, this should fix most of the problems you're having now.

until then, i can tell you the current load is around 90% for uploads and 80% for downloads, so whenever you're getting upload problems, give it 20 minutes then try again. Also, using an FTP client (like FileZilla or SmartFTP) you can resume partially uploaded files so whatever progress you had made won't be lost.

I think I'll try to get some tutorials on FTP clients in the near future and post them on FiberUpload.com, so everyone can take the best advantage of all options available.

Last edited:
Yes I do blaxz :)

New servers aren't the only thing coming.

Support used to be a 1 person army 3 weeks ago, now there's 4 of us and the number is increasing again early next month.

As a general rule of thumb, when nobody answers on wjunction or support@fiberupload.com it's because everyone is in the datacenter either installing new hardware or boosting existing hardware performances. That's actually what happened today, I was at the office programming ([trollface]) while the rest of the tech team was configuring the new hardware.

My first day on wjunction too, as you can see from my -probation- status.
I'll try my best to help you all as much as I can, so don't hesitate to post your questions (or PM me if the matter is private, as long as you DO NOT reveal any personal data such as passwords and stuff, i'll have none of that please).

Last edited:
That's actually what happened today....while the rest of the tech team was configuring the new hardware.
So today the guys configured the hardware which will be available at the end of next week?
I am impatient to see the download speed improved. :)

Yes, would be up faster but there's networking, rack space, storage and software setups to take care of as well. That and testing to make sure it doesn't die the second it starts.

Rather than the speed improvement, I'm personally interested in seeing the upload issues fixed and increased reliability (no more uploading down times or broken downloads), that's priority number one right now.

SebyM thanx to reply us... i never be able to upload a single file via ftp, always error or program (filezilla and also cuteftp) ask me password i put right one but no connection, this i try for 7/8 days...no result.
What is wrong?
Thanx

P.S. At this moment the flash upload don't work at all for me.

Sorry also, is this possible in the near future to see more than 20 files at one time in filemanager? hope 100 or 200...thanx.

SebyM thanx to reply us...
1. i never be able to upload a single file via ftp, always error or program (filezilla and also cuteftp) ask me password i put right one but no connection, this i try for 7/8 days...no result.
What is wrong?
Thanx
> Lotsa possible resons:
- Can you get an ftp connection to any other site ? If no, your firewall/ internet provider is blocking your FTP connection.
- Did you fiddle with Passive Mode in FTP connection settings ? If yes, try changing the option, I see both Passive and Active working for me
- What response did the FTP program give you, can you PM me with a log or image ?

2. P.S. At this moment the flash upload don't work at all for me.
> Flash Upload is not working for me either, i'll look into it as soon as possible (maybe tomorrow)

3. Sorry also, is this possible in the near future to see more than 20 files at one time in filemanager? hope 100 or 200...thanx.
> Added to the ToDo list, ETA sometime next week if it gets approved

Just reporting in case it may help some uploaders.

Remote upload is down as of usual on weekends, however at the present time FTP upload works.

If you can't make it work with filezilla, it works with shell, like with putty or kitty.
Open your putty, cd to the chosen local folder, then run "$ ftp.fiberupload.com", input as required your fiberupload login and password.
And then, uploading a file is a s simple as writing "ftp put name_of_the_file.rar".
The uploads were done at the maximum speed my VPS was capable of providing : good.

SebyM: please reply to my question.

1.png

and now!! u.u
2.png

Yes, would be up faster but there's networking, rack space, storage and software setups to take care of as well. That and testing to make sure it doesn't die the second it starts.

Rather than the speed improvement, I'm personally interested in seeing the upload issues fixed and increased reliability (no more uploading down times or broken downloads), that's priority number one right now.

Since I doubt you read the 100+ pages of this thread, please allow me to forward you everyone's feelings : while we know there are ups and downs, you should absolutely make a priority to never fall below the 90/100 kB/s speed for downloaders, otherwise fiberupload will forever lose rep with the would-be customers.

maybe someone can help.

i have a premium to FFactory but every time i try to remote from there to my FU it never works. is there something i need to know?

Now try to buy a premium account from my account, but does not give me the option to pay the balance on my paypal account, just gives me the option of the card associated with my paypal account. After trying to do so by that means give me a message that said they could not verify the status of my card.

They could fix that to pay with paypal account balance. There is no other way to purchase premium codes to add to my account?

Sorry for my english ):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back