Status
Not open for further replies.
The download speed is better now, it`s 65-75 kb/s. I hope I will never see again 15-25 kb/s.

Forget about it. Back to 30 kb/s :(:facepalm:

Last edited:
the problem is i got today no download till now,i submitted to around 80 ddl's,getting more and more visitors but no downloads,not able to understand whats happen,only today i am facing this problem.

the problem is i got today no download till now,i submitted to around 80 ddl's,getting more and more visitors but no downloads,not able to understand whats happen,only today i am facing this problem.

same here in the last couple of days :facepalm:
I have to check my links downloading them before post them, so if I see a file with "0" downloads I have to delete it and upload it

Try accessing your download links via different web browser. If you can download your file without any problem, then everything's fine.
not sure about that.
as I mentioned, sometimes I download a file to check the counter and even when I had no problems getting the file the counter is alway "'0"

Hmm, well I tried to create an account with FiberUpload which told me the email was in use. So I'm like WTF? Then I requested a password for that email only to find out FiberUpload is just BulletUpload and still used my BulletUpload account. Also wish they would allow you to input your own file hosts to remote from instead of preselected ones. I mean it is a brand new host and they include a remote option for MegaUpload, duh! They're closed by FBI.

So, no thanks compared to all the problems BulletUpload users had.

Are there any new hosts that are good at all?

Last edited:
saninokia, also, only full downloads count. i see you have some downloaded files on various servers, i've downloaded 2 files from you and the counters are working fine, so you should be ok server-wise

On a semi-related note, download counts are updated with a delay, the average is 3 minutes, but high server loads can take it up to 15minutes.

Hmm, well I tried to create an account with FiberUpload which told me the email was in use. So I'm like WTF? Then I requested a password for that email only to find out FiberUpload is just BulletUpload and still used my BulletUpload account. Also wish they would allow you to input your own file hosts to remote from instead of preselected ones. I mean it is a brand new host and they include a remote option for MegaUpload, duh! They're closed by FBI.

So, no thanks compared to all the problems BulletUpload users had.

Are there any new hosts that are good at all?

Yes, it says exactly that in the bulletupload thread (fiberupload purchased bulletupload)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back