Status
Not open for further replies.
RU NOT FOUNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! ;@

82ace92903.png

I think that before launching a server, should corroborate if it is working all right!
this is a waste of time ...

FIBERUPLOAD PLEASE READ:

the Spanish-speaking people have serious problems with the translation example to download something written ''LIBERTAD DESCARGA'' when its translation is correct ''DESCARGA GRATIS'' or descarga normal

if you need help with translation into Spanish'll be happy to help

hi fiberupload i was just thinking of moving into your site so i upped a file tried to downloaded as a test what i got is wait 120sec which is too much and i said okay the wrote the captcha got a captsha error normal but when i retried to download the file it told me wait 30 minits tell next download the one i didn't even started ?? so wrong captsha wait 30 minutes no one is gonna bye sales am in it for sales as most of us but this way all what i will get from users is change that host i get 1-2sales/day so please make it 60-90sec and solve this issue wrong captcha =wait time tell next down or at least make it number not captcha
-----------------------------------------------------------
after 9 times of trying to download i got 9 times captcha wring 6 times i made perfect sure that captcha is right impossible to download as a free from this host so bad looked so promising in the first

Last edited:
Have much problems, in the internet...
In the all the WORLD, the programs of FTP, have problem, testing ......
Have problem in the all HOST FILES.....

Is my conclusion!!!

you paid for sticky on wjunction but uploaders cannot work.
I dont wanna diss your service, i really wish you best but i guess you should do a better job if next time you would be ready for the amount of uploaders wjunction will bring to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back