Status
Not open for further replies.
I change from letitbit to fiberupload and users are saying the fiberupload is more slow...
The letitbit have 50kbps to free users and 100kbps for free users with skymonk software, so fiberupload is very, very slow at this moment to free users. In the first days fiberupload has 200-250kbps to free users... :(

I change from letitbit to fiberupload and users are saying the fiberupload is more slow...
The letitbit have 50kbps to free users and 100kbps for free users with skymonk software, so fiberupload is very, very slow at this moment to free users. In the first days fiberupload has 200-250kbps to free users... :(
When a filehost change of owners you cant expect mantain same features :P

If your downloaders register,the wait is only a minute & they don't have to do a captcha.
It takes 30 seconds to register.If a downloader isn't willing to take 30 seconds to eliminate a minute off the wait time and get rid of captcha then they get what they deserve.

I have premium account untill 16 June 2012
but i will wait until the night if the probLem will not fix i will go back to Bitshare

Sorry, but at now there's no way to upload, file upload don't work, flash upload don't work, remote upload don't work...so? How we can work with your service?

Problems solved.
Regards

jkjjjj.jpg
:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back