Status
Not open for further replies.
Upload Remote Working So Fast !!

350 MB Files in 45 Sec.

People Thinks It's Scam Because of Script But Please Thinks About This Multi Talented Admin.He Will Make History With This Hosting Script For Sure.

Now For Free Users [Uploader] Need Some More Space [About 500GB or More] Hope We Will Get That.

Can I Ask Admin How Much I Hav 2 Give U For Life Time Pre Account ?

Regards.

We don't sell lifetime premium. You can buy for 1year and renew it the next year.

I want to know will they increase the download limit from 1024 MB to 2GB for free users?

The download limit are referred in the money from tiers on the affiliate page. If we put to 2GB we will need to decrease the money earned with PPD.
So, the answer in no, we will not increase this limit.

site down again :(

site down

The site is not down.

I really need a "file only available for premium members" mod, isn't that available ?
Yes, I know. This mod is not available, but we are working on it. It's a great idea. Thank you

I checked with webproxy also. Try hidemyass.com or something else.

the problem is very specific is like 1 of 1000 user have problems for enter or download but when they refreshed they can enter is a example maybe is 1 of 10000 but better check because the site has grown very fast maybe is a overload problem

Welcome back in new Brand :facepalm: Many, and many amateurs hosting, the world is beautiful and easy money is beautiful... B-)

INVgV.png

i try to upload 9 time but its held at 1 sec please fix it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back