Status
Not open for further replies.
ru going to pay for copy right content??
if u finds any copy right content in our account are u going to ban or just deleting the files??
bullet upload shaved my downloads and they not paid for those downloads but that files are still there in fiber upload but amount had been erased
why donot u mix my old afflaite earning of bullet upload in this site

First Payment

I want to post the proof for my first payment

jjlp8l.jpg

Thank you very much for this...

At this moment i like the fiberupload, is stable and the speed is normal, but have one long, long street to run.....

use the site and then criticize constructively ....

the web world is all crazy and it takes a positive response to improve everything, only destructive criticism at birth did not help anyone.

you must give it time and ideas to improve things, or that much to do here criticizes himself.

It is here once again my suggestion:

the preview page of my files, I could have more files, ex. 20/100/200
per page. ( looking ul.to)
and improve the speed of upload and download, that to me is essential.

and of course honesty.

have said

Regards
Portugas

I hope you stop this permanently deleting of files which not reached the 60 Days.

You deleted hundreds of my files which i uploaded in February, now its only 30 days later and they are all deleted. And for sure no DMCA.

So my Premium is senseless if you delete files whenever you want.

Where problems in settings only for bulletupload's users. It wont happen' again.

ru going to pay for copy right content??
if u finds any copy right content in our account are u going to ban or just deleting the files??
bullet upload shaved my downloads and they not paid for those downloads but that files are still there in fiber upload but amount had been erased
why donot u mix my old afflaite earning of bullet upload in this site

We are not resposable for what happened between you and bulletupload.

If we receive dmca complains we will erase the reported files immediately.

I want to post the proof for my first payment

jjlp8l.jpg

Thank you very much for this...

Thank you for working with us.

yea site is down

Site down :(

better than nothing ..
Thank you.

the site is down! :(

Site Dooown :S !

Only for a couple of minutes. We are still programming and we had to reboot the system for the new changes.

BlackIce, your proof is nothing till you reply to this question. In how many day you got this money ?

and legal XXX sharing is OK or not ( question to admin)

4 Days

Originally Posted by 1000watt
BlackIce, your proof is nothing till you reply to this question. In how many day you got this money ?

and legal XXX sharing is OK or not ( question to admin)

In 4 days... or 3....

pocs, it was joke, but I love the girl above by myself,
and I hope this host keep alive at this time. I had loved their previous site, but
they had been blocked by paypal as I remember. I pray to god to keep them alive.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or bla bla bla.... U told us - "We have high end servers that are connected via optical fiber cable and multiple 10GB Lan connections, so the speed is awesome." I dont see it / Problem loadnig page - do something with that men.

I just wrote above that we are still making some changes which requires reboot, and it takes a while because we don't have just one server, and also we can't bring them until it's made on all of them because the changes needs to be made offline, without that big traffic!
We are working to servers in order to implement some of your special features asked by you.
Thank you for understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back