Exclamation Beta Testers - New file host up to $1450 per 1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know what users are going to install on their PC, right? So, to know what we are spreading, we have all rights to demand to see what that is.

[FONT=&quot]You will upload your own files we then bind them to our download manger a lot like download.com and then assign our digital signature. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As for sending you a version of our software we can’t as the current version is not uploaded, once it is members who are interested and have posted in this thread will be contacted. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please do not signup to the site other members have posted as we are currently not active. [/FONT]

I am still confused. What you actually meant by Pay Per Install ? For Example if I upload an Ebook then there is nothing to Install in it ! If someone downloads the file then I will be paid or if the binned software with it is installed then I will be paid ? Make it clear.

Well, if it's not uploaded, simply upload it somewhere. Else, I see no reason, since you are changing OUR files, what makes you think anyone will trust you,knowing WE can be accused for spreading malware, as original content owners.. I hope you see my point here. If I upload an app that I've created, and you bind your file in it, user won't go after you, they'll go after me, as the file owner.

From your TOS:

Customer Data
All content stored on fileze.com is the responsibility of the customer and they are liable for the content they store.

Basic question, how can I be responsible, when you just said you are attaching shit to my file? My file is not my file anymore, you changed it, and I am responsible for that...

Btw, you have s many typos on your web page, it's disguisting...

Last edited:
We don't know what users are going to install on their PC, right? So, to know what we are spreading, we have all rights to demand to see what that is.

I understand that and when our new downloader is uploaded you are free to do so, before you promote anything. We promote the likes of bingtool bar, Real Player, Browser Shopping, PC Mechanic, babylon ect + more depending on the geo locations all are main brands.

I am still confused. What you actually meant by Pay Per Install ? For Example if I upload an Ebook then there is nothing to Install in it ! If someone downloads the file then I will be paid or if the binned software with it is installed then I will be paid ? Make it clear.

If you upload our ebook, the website will give you a link you will promote the link and then users will click download, once the user clicks download the ebook comes embedded in a download manger if the user installs the download manger then the ebook will automatically downloaded. The user can choose where to download the ebook to and so forth it runs like any other download manger.

@Fileze you are on WJ man ! you think you will scam us ? LOL
$1000 per 1k downloads ! who can believe that ?

Well, if it's not uploaded, simply upload it somewhere. Else, I see no reason, since you are changing OUR files, what makes you think anyone will trust you,knowing WE can be accused for spreading malware, as original content owners.. I hope you see my point here. If I upload an app that I've created, and you bind your file in it, user won't go after you, they'll go after me, as the file owner.

From your TOS:

Basic question, how can I be responsible, when you just said you are attaching shit to my file? My file is not my file anymore, you changed it, and I am responsible for that...

Btw, you have s many typos on your web page, it's disguisting...

We are not changing your FILE your files are the same the only change is your files are been downloaded with our download manger. I know we have typos the website isn’t launched yet and would be corrected before it went live.

We promote the likes of bingtool bar, Real Player, Browser Shopping, PC Mechanic, babylon ect + more depending on the geo locations all are main brands. Lik i said in my last post im looking for beta testers who are interested its not a binding agreement i will realise the exe before any beta tester signs up.

the design of your "website" is unprofessional also, seems a shitty scam, don't waste your time with them guys...

We will be paying hourly when its live, how can you possibly be scammed? I came here to recruit beta testers, if users are not interested please dont post.

I’m happy for feedback but posting misalliance comments are not fair, The network is not a scam it operates the same way as download.com.

Says you...

I've told you to post that 'downloader' here for testing FIRST, then, after we see nothing is harming our users, THEN you can ask for beta testers, not the other way around.

Does that sounds unfair to you?

For me it sounds: I am fair and honest, I don't want to fuck someone over, by allowing someone to spread mallware through my work, using me for that, and fucking over buttload of people.

Doubt is there, until proven otherwise.

i dont believe that. $1000+ for 1000 downloads ??

is this some kind of Rich ass filehosting PPD ?

Ah i forgot " America is the land of opportunity "

0.75 - 1.00 is around the norm for PPI programs, so it’s not high in that concept at all. To be honest the bulk of PPI sites pay around 0.75 per download it’s the going rate. Like i said in posts before we are going to send pay-outs every hour! Once we launch for beta testers im sure payment proof will be posted.

Also if you want to see the file cvrle77 you can add us to skype: fileze.com

once again do not sign up to the site as its not launched yet! this is a beta tester request thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back